First day turns out to last day

Y/n yawned after hearing knock from the door

"Wakeup sleepy head."

"Coming."
Getting up from bed she remembered al the things that happened yesterday. Her phone started ringing.

"Mom."

Picking up the call she was shocked to see there were many missed Cal's from father and Yoongi.

"Still they cares huh!"

"Hello mom."

"I am safe mom dont worry."

"Sweety, come back home please."

"Mom don't cry for me, J won't come back unless they both change their attitudes and tell to them don't look for me if they look for me and frag to me tk the house they will lose their one and only daughter forever, and love you mom."

She cut the call furiously. She know her father would emotionally blackmail her mother to call and bring her back to house.

"I need tk know what the fuck is their problem."

Y/n yelled causing the room door to open and Taehyung stomped to the room with worried face.

"What happened?"

"Nothing happened."

"Tell me."
He shook her to say but only ended up crying and hugged Taehyung.

"Can I call you oppa from now on?"

Taehyung didn't know what to say, he refuses to say this, but he said.
"Yes you can baby. What happened really to you?"

"He my father want me to go back to house."

"Its a good things he calls after a fight you have to go."

"No."
She yelled withdrawing the hug.

"They want me to cancel me being the model and he doesnt like Jeon's company."

Taehyung furrowed hus eyebrows.
"Its a new news."

"Dont say to others especially Mr. Jeon and Namjoon."

"Okay I won't but you have to solve this issue quickly if not how will we launch the project soon."

"Dont worry, its my dad he won't go for too long."

"Hmm okay, better treat it later, now come for breakfast."

Y/n nodes and Taehyung closed the door. She changed into a pink knitted skirt with umbrella plates, and white shirt underneath the pink blazer matching with the mini skirt. Her hairs parted side ways beautifully, and she wore matching ear rings dangling down with sparkles.
She put on her heels and went down stairs. A sweet smell aroused her nostrils making her sniff more. She saw dining table filled with lots of food in a different colour. Like her mom who was the cooker here. Is it Taehyung?