Mission failed Deal closed

Cupid's mission failed , the world turned upside down as he stretch his arrows out into the sky, making the Earth polluted with love,  from that day the air became a mixture of love

Jungkook ran to the hospital as he followed the car of Taehyung and Jimin to the hospital, but je was little late by the traffic. He run through the glass door pushing the crowd each other , breathing and sweating heavily, regret and anger took over him, he felt his world collapse underneath him. He saw Hoseok and Jin standing there still with tears rolling down, he was emotionally down , as hus heart beat rapidly.

He saw doctor coming out of the operation room and he heard the word 'operation' at a time by Yoongi's voice.

"No don't run the operation... please."

He shouted enough to hear to them. But it was too late. He felt his heart beat very slow now, and he crouched in pain to the floor, he saw everyone looking at him, as he saw Yoongi was about to march up with fuming in anger to him, but stopped when he heard the voice of Doctor.
"I was sad to inform you that Miss Min Seok Y/n was failed to save due to cardiac arrest she ended up in coma."
"What the fuck you are saying?"

Yoongi pushed doctore numerous times as he wiped the tears welding in his eyes. He couldn't handle the moment.
"See yourself you will understand I am very sorry."

"Jin hyung move her to America we can heal her ..."

"No doctor in the world can save her, its strange, but  still I tried my level best."

Doctor apologised causing everyone shed tears. Jungkook felt pain his heart as Yoongi marched to him and punched his jaw and started beating him until he bleed.

"You bastard how is now are you satisfied, I told you don't mess up with my family from the starting itself."

"Yoongi stop it now there is no use for this."
Jin held Yoongi back from punching again. Yoongi yanked his hand as Taehyung saw Jungkook standing and getting stumbled and walked away, Taehyung felt strange for him, he saw Jungkook's eyes becoming pink shade. He followed him until he mounted the steps of hospital, he halted in his steps until he opened the door and the light from the terrace emitted directly to his skin which made him shiver. Taehyung followed him silently. He stood behind the door as he saw Jungkook glancing at the sky and pink ray emitted again from the center of the sky to Jungkook. An angel appeared from the sky as it stretched the arrow and shooter directly to Jungkook's heart. Taehyung gasped seeing the strong light coming from the sky and Jungkook becoming golden ashes with flowers and love signs dying from every inch of his body, and slowly vanishing from the terrace and a beam of light went directly causing Taehyung to stumble in his steps due to the force of the wind, he closed hus eyes for a second and opened to see there was a star in the morning sky, and he found an arrow in the terrace where Jungkook was crouched down and scarified.

Taehyung didn't know what to do and he ran to hyungs.  He doesn't know what he will tell, as he mounted the steps down he saw Mrs. Min and Yoongi moving Y/n to another room. Jin and Jimin saw him as he reached down and stood there still shivering in the scene what he had witnessed. Jin glanced at Taehyung who was busy in his own world not at all talking or moving from the place where he was standing. His eyes were fixed on the floor. Everyone went from there to another floor by the elevator of the hospital but Taehyung was still in that position. Jin poked Taehyung's shoulder making him blink his eyes and looked here and there as if he was contemplating the place where he was standing.

"What happened? You are acting strange?"

"No I am okay."

Jimin turned to him as he looked Taehyung up and down.
"No you were not normal where did you go , y/n was changing to another room, doctore said if there is a miracle we can still wait for her."

"And the cause of it is was strange doctor couldn't identify how the cardiac arrest happened during the operation."
Jin continued.
Taehyung nodded and saw the operation room was empty. He was still searching for any clue that happened earlier. As he explored the room nurses and doctors were still there and they were removing the clothes if the bed and doing the cleaning stuffs. When he saw some sparkles in the floor under the bed where y/n was layed, he gasped again covering his mouth. He saw an arrow on the floor and it vanished as soon Taehyung landed his eyes on it. It was as if the moment and everything thing should be witnessed by him and there should be a witness to every single catastrophe happened there.

Jimin and Jin faced Taehyung as well Jhope who just came to call them. They glanced at Taehyung and to the floor where they couldn't see what the hell he was looking with this stunned eyes on the empty floor. They could only witness the nurses and doctors and the room with equipments.