Wedding

Mrs. Min and Jungkook starred eating. Y/n came with a frown look to dining hall. She saw him eating peacefully with laughing gutted towards her mom. It was making her more anger, he was very tricky to get into the emotional side of her mom. But it wss not east as the news will get iNto head of her brother and dad. But she was confused where the hell they went for two days and disappeared when she needed them most.

"Come sweety have breakfast. J hope you two have talked already."

"Yes mom we did."

"And."
Mom paused a bit before saying the important matter to her and gulped hard after glancing Jungkook.

"Your marriage with him is fixed and it will happen on tomorrow."

And how the fuck you decide yourself that mom, I have my  choices, if I marry I will not marry this fucker."

"Watch your language shut up."

Y/n pushed her chair to back as she stood up and it fell down causing her mom to flinch. Jungkook was shocked to se her rebel side on her mom, he didn't thought they will turn to each other and end up bad because of their both decision.

"I won't, I will call dad and oppa and will see if this wedding should be done or not, or I will not be leaving in this house anymore."

"Where you are going then, to streets or a cheap motel...?

Her fist balled up. She suddenly though if Taehyung who was the only person she could trust on. She doesnt have any other choice left. She quickly called him. Jungkook glanced at her phone and he saw the name she calling.

"How do you know him, are you close?"

Y/n mumbled shut up.

"You?" How dare you to say it...?"

"Shut up you f..."
Stopped when the call picked up.

"Taehyung come to my house I am going to live with you from today."

"Okay." Y/n hunged up the call.

"Now mom how is it, I have Taehyung and he is his assistant and business partner he has a house and I will stay there it is better than staying here."

Y/n turned to go upstairs. But got grabbed by Jungkook and stopped her.
"Dont touch me.."

"And who are you to decide all these things your mom accepted my proposal so no matter what happens you are now coming to my house till the wedding over ."