Target locked

Some people says love is in the air, and it's a fantasy

Some people says love is in the air, and it's a fantasy. But in reality it is neither of it. It was a judgemental opinion of goddesses from the heaven who were longing for love, lust. South Korean myths says one day Cupids will come and make the Earth beautiful with love ripples in the hearts of human beings and make them owe each other with a lot of love. But it turns out to be just a fact of waiting, but who knows there was a hidden Cupid with an arrow living in the heart of the city to catch the young hearts.

Jungkook checked her certificates and hard copies of her details. In a tone of surprise he said.
"You are approved to be as a model, but you need to show the trial of catwalk."

She covered her mouth in surprised manner as she couldn't believe she was selected without an interview.
"Isn't that illegal sir?"

She asked in a confidential tone.
"What is illegal in this?"

"Means you selected me without an interview."

"Interview was actually needing for a model application it was all just confidence and the smile you keeping on your face. It gives a picture of your ability and skills, and that's how we select the models here."

She stood up quickly as she bowed numerous times thanking him. Jungkook stood up as he was leaving for the meeting panel.
"Sir, the meeting wil start soon."

The boy with boxy grin eyed on y/n as she moved back from the seat and mouthed 'wait'.
"Give her the accessories and clothes and arrange the makeup artist. Dont be late after the meeting was done I will be coming to see the performance."

"Okay sir."

Y/n watched how strict the CEO was at this young age. Not to notice the assistant was too young and how these people were managing the company is quiet shocking. He left for the meeting already and boxy grinning guy came running to her and asked to try on the dress which he bring with him. There was this lady who was elegant in her clothing with a mini skirt and blazers of silver with attached shirt dazed her gaze on to y/n and smiled.
"Put it on and be ready, and good luck."

Y/n nodes.  She was amazed to see the cabin had another door and it opened to another room with mirrors on all four walls and in a corner there was small cupcakes with a mirror and lot of makeup accessories placed. The dress she out was like a fish tale design at the end that was touching above her knees, her body carves was perfectly shown through the skinny polyester dress with puffy shoulders and lazes attached to the side waist, she wore a beautiful silver necklace and heels matching with the dress, and her hair was braided eNough to impress the CEO.

"You look beautiful madam."

She smiled at the lady who was admiring her and lastly she applied glossy tint on her lips.
"This will last a strong impression on him."