Hey guys

Hello there to everyone that is currently reading this story, or hello to those who may have been there since day one. It's been years since I have talked to you guys...which is a trend for most writers as I found out.

I wanted to let you guys know that I will not only be looking over many of my old stories, but I will be adding new chapters or continuations.

I was working almost 90 hours per 10 days, straight out of high school to keep going and that made me lose the ability to do things I actually enjoyed like writing.

However, I am not looking for sympathy since it's just life, BUT I recently have made it to a career that I love doing and is less hours for more pay. So, be sure to keep an eye out for any possible updates coming this way.

I also will be uploading a lot of these stories to achieve of our own. If you feel more comfortable ,or would just like to, My username on that media is under Peach_cobblet. there's not much there since I haven't been able to do much writing.

Hopefully everyone will enjoy the next stories and continuations coming soon.

Thank you all for reading my fanfictions even if they are cringe worthy. all the comments and views have kept my spirits up.

For now I will bid everyone adieu and see you in the next chapter!