chapter five

-normal pov-

masky was completely shocked by toby's response .

" w-what ?"

" you heard me timothy or should I say masky get out!!"

Both masky and toby were shocked at what just happened . After all they both loved each other with out them knowing. Toby was a little shocked that he had yelled at masky because that was the one person that he didn't yell at. masky was shocked that toby was calling him timothy he changed his name for a reason.

" Toby why are you calling me that?"

" because that's your name right , I can't believe that I was fooled by you". Masky has never seen toby this mad before .

" after all this time you were the leader of the stupid bullying group that tortured me everyday. I thought that was over but no It has to come all back!!"

" I-I don't understand .. what are you talking about toby".

" like you don't know what I'm talking about. Do you not remember who I am?!"

" of course I know who you are your ticci tob-.."

" NO!! I'm toby rogers , tobias eren rogers!!!"

Masky finally understood what he was talking about . He finally knew what toby was talking about.

" toby I can explain".

" I don't need an explanation from a person like you now GET OUT!!!"

Masky didn't move for a couple reasons. One he was to scared to move he never seen toby this angry. Two he didn't want to leave he wanted to explain why he did that why toby was the victim. And three where was he supposed to go, I mean he lived there he could go to his room or back down to Ej, but who else would he go to .He would always go to toby when he was troubled now he would have no one. toby at this point was furious, so much so he threw he hatchets right next to masky head. Masky at this point ran out of the room about to cry locking himself in his room.

-time skip-

It had been just a few days since the whole incident. neither masky nor toby had unlocked there door or talked to anyone. Toby had been thinking hard about what he had done , what did he do? He might have just lost his chances with masky . He didn't really think about his actions they just happened he couldn't control it. In fact he couldn't remember if his hatchets had hit masky or not. What was he going to do after all he was sure masky didn't care anymore.

-toby's pov-

I messed up, like really badly. I don't know what happened or why I did the things I did. one minute I was wishing masky would wake up, then the next I almost kill him. why did I do that? It might have been my bipolar disorder. No this was different then that it was like all my for people coming out at once on masky. The look on his face...... I can't tell if he was scared or upset. But there are two problems with that now that I think about it. One masky never gets scared, and defiantly not of me that's for sure. Two being why he would be upset . I mean he must have just woke up, and he must have been in pain so why was he up here?

Maybe I should go talk to him after all I do owe him an apology. For once in a long time I don't put on my googles or my mouth guard. It felt weird, but I knew it would probably be better this way. I leave my room locking it behind me. I'm so nervous about what I'm going to do or what he'll do to me. I count every creak in the floor. 4......5......6.....7.... Once I get to ten I'll be at the door.9........10. Something was off its more quiet than usual . I know not hard enough to make an echo but hard enough that anybody inside the room would hear it.

" m-masky are you in t-there ?" there was no response what so ever. I knock again harder only this time the door opened by its self. I looked around the room no one was in here, nether was any of the clothes, medicine, books, or weapons.

" m-masky this isn't f-funny please answer m-me.."

realization hit me, masky was gone......

-----------------------------------------------------------------

oh-no the cliff hangers !!

updates might be slower school is hard bleh...