chapter two

- normal pov-

Toby and masky had arrived at a two story normal brick style house. It looked like every other house on the block, but that didn't matter to them they were there on business. Masky had quietly busted the bottom part of one of the downstairs windows open. Both toby and masky climb through the window entering the house . Masky signaled toby that he was going upstairs. Toby nodded and went to search the lower floor. This was one of the many houses that held a person who knew a little too much about the creepy pastas. So of course they had to be taken care of as they put it. It was normal for them at this point because that's what they did , they killed .

Toby had his hatchets in his hands at his side. He saw masky grab a normal pistol before leaving the mansion , so he knew masky would be okay if any danger occurred. Toby had walked into a room filled with what looked like pictures of the pasta's hanging on the walls and desk. There were also tapes on shelves labeled ' Jeff on the hunt' or ' the proxies'. This evidence of their existence had to be destroyed or at least taken to one of the store rooms they had at home.  but that meant carrying all that stuff back. Toby had no intentions of carrying all that stuff at least not by himself.

There was loud movement upstairs like someone was being tackled. Toby sighed with relief knowing masky most likely caught the guy, and was about to-...... there was a loud "bang". Toby smiled underneath his mouth guard. Now all he needed to do was go talk to masky about his feelings. At least that was the plan that was on tobys mind as he walked up the stairs going to find which room masky was in.

-Toby's pov-

This was it, I have nowhere else to go than this room. I can hear slight breathing from the other side of the door. I grab the door knob hesitantly because I knew there was no turning back after this. Well here goes nothing .... I open the door swiftly .

"h-hey masky I wanted t-to talk to you about......" As I step into the room a image from one of my worst nightmare had come true. Masky was laying on the floor in a large pool of blood and looked almost like his breathing would stop at any moment. The man who we can to get had the gun.... he has maskys gun in his filthy hands. This was my breaking point , I couldn't hold back my anger anymore.

I honestly don't know what I did after that, But the point is that guy is dead oh so very dead. I didn't want to turn around for the fear of seeing masky dead. No I can't think about that possibility at all! I quickly spun around and looked at masky's limp body.He was breathing! Thank the heavens and hell. I pull out my phone calling eyeless jack ,or as we call him ej. He picked up the phone sounding like he just woke up.

" What do you want toby? I thought you were on a mission?"

" I-I am b-but s-something bad v-very bad has h-happened and i d-don't know what t-to do!" My voice cracks slightly at the end because not only was I frantic for an answer , but I was trying to fight completely breaking down.

" wow toby calm down tell me what's going on? "

" m-masky was s-shot and he's l-lost a l-lot of b-blood what d-do i do!"

Ej went silent for a minute which made me panic a little. I could hear moment in the background reassuring me that some one still there.

"ok toby. The first thing you need to do is stop the bleeding . Then you need to find any type of needle and thread and put a small stich to close the hole till you get here. You need to very carefully and gently get him here as fast as you can. can you do that toby?"

" y-yeah i can d-do all of t-that"

" Good i'll see you in a few" he hung up.

Okay, ej said i needed to stop the bleeding, which makes sense. This was a simple task we learned how to do that in training on like the second day. I search for an entrance and exit hole from the bullet. Ah -Ha i found it on his chest on his left lung,So i quickly put pressure on it and also covering it up with random fabric.  After about five minutes of staying in the same amount of pressure until it almost completely stopped. The next thing I needed to do was to sow the holes just a little till I can get him to ej. I had saw some needles down stairs , I sprint downstairs finding them quickly . With some sort of luck I found some thread close to the needles . I sprint  back upstairs making small stitches where the points were. I started to hear cop sirens getting close as I finished the last stitch.

One of the neighbors must have heard the gun shot . So much for getting masky home carefully and gently. I quickly pick up masky, which was a little hard since he was limp making him weigh a little more than usual . I go out the back door sprinting home since that's where ej was waiting. As I predicted, ej was waiting at the door for me and masky to show up.  He took masky from my arms taking him to the ' infirmary ' as they call it. Half of me wanted to not let go of masky and the other half knew if I didn't he would die. My knees give out at that point  , and as they hit the ground I broke down. I could stop myself from crying because that was the only thing I could do cry. How was I  going to live on if masky didn't make it , how was I going to explain my pain to people , I couldn't nobody would understand. I was about to loss the one I truly love and there was nothing I could do to change it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah in this story eyeless jack is like a doctor for the pasta's since dr.smiley is too far away. hope you guys enjoy more updates are coming so don't you fret .