chap nine

- normal pov-

" and then what happened daddy?"

Masky smile at the little girl. " well then we were together until he passed "

" but... wasn't he younger than you ?"

" well yes he was but only by a couple years"

" so then..... how did he die?"

Masky looked at the little brown hair girl about eight years old sitting on his lap. He always liked how she want to know about his life and want to be more involved in it.

" I suppose all those issues from the past caught up and the diseases he had finally grabbed him and the angels thought he was the perfect angel for heaven" 

" but ... weren't you sad when he left"

" I was I truly was.... but then one day I was walking down an ally way and i heard the cries of a baby that was for some reason left in a box"

" your talking about me aren't you .."

" I am but i'm also talking about how I found my new love and she's been the best thing I've ever deiced to notice"

The little girl smiled and hugged masky getting off his lap and heading to a large dresser filled all her things. She pulled out a black and white dress holding it up.

" this one "

" OK lets get you dressed then since that ones hard to zip up"

- time skip-

" molly you have to sit down "

Masky frowned at her as she glared at him. After a while she reluctantly sat down in the car pulling her seat belt back where it was .

" I'm sorry i'm just excited to see to uncle jeff and uncle lj and uncle hoodie and uncle slender and uncle-"

" I get it I get it you missed them since we moved out"

they pulled up to the big mansion that masky had called home for most of his life.

" OK rules no... and shes already gone"

Masky let out a sigh.

" welp better say hi to toby since i'm here"

Masky gets out of the car heading to the back yard where lines of gravestones lay untouched by any pastas. He walked to the back yard to the last stone all the way on the right.  He sat criss-crossed in front of the stone.

" it's been a while since we talked toby.... i'm sorry between molly having school and me having to get a job... a real job that pays and on the bright side no one knows i was a killer or you know slenders proxy..... i miss you .... a lot... i won't you back so much .... but that doesn't mean well be seperated for ever my day will come and we'll be together again won't that be fun... then i can really tell you all about molly .... i wish she would have been able to meet you..... hehe but i promise ill be able to talk to you move summer vacation just started and we can to stay for at least a week .. I love you my dear tobias"

" DADDY COME ON LJ MADE CANDY AND IF YOU DON'T HURRY I'LL IT ALL "

Masky wiped his slightly tear filled eyes and stood up heading to molly.

" i coming molly ... i was just talking to a friend"

" good now hurry " She ran back inside. 

Masky smiled for he knew life was good and he wouldn't change it for the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the end