3

Warning! Contains death!

"I need to stop this"
I was tying my hair and thought of something.

/What if I date someone?\

No Y/n that won't work. I tried one time but it didn't work.

2 years ago.

I broke up with Jungwon. He's crazy, I need to stop this. I took my bag and went out of my apartment. I went to a blind date.

I need to date someone. Maybe then he'll move on.

"I love you Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes" He hugged me. He didn't want to rush so he didn't kiss me. Not like Jungwon on our first day when we started dating.

The next day I texted my boyfriend, but he didn't reply for the whole day.

"Huh? What's wrong with him?"

I drove to his apartment and saw Jungwon walking out with a smirk on his face. We made eye contact for a second and that's when I knew that something is off.

I went to his apartment, thank god I had his house keys with me. I opened the door and saw him all covered in bruises. His head was bleeding rivers.

"Jake- Jake! Wake up!" He didn't respond. I ran to him and checked his breathing. He wasn't breathing. No- it can't be.

He's dead.

I backed away from fear and saw a letter near him. It was all bloody.

Hi love,

You shouldn't be with other guys, just saying.

No one can have you, you're mine.

Yes, he is indeed evil and obsessed. He's right tho,

I can't run away from him.

I'm his.