11

Yunjin's pov:

When I woke up I immediately checked my phone:

/1 message from Y/n \

''OMG OMG OMG GUYS WAKE UP!''

Jay jumped out of his bed as if he had a nightmare.

''WHAT HAPPENED?''

''Y/N TEXTED ME!'' And that's when all of the other guys woke up. 

''WHAT?!?!'' All of the guys shouted at the same time.

''IS THIS REAL?''

''Yes!''

''What did she write?'' 

I quickly opened my phone adn looked at the message:

If youre reading this message, don't text me. I don't have the phone near me. I don't want any notifications to pop up near HIM. Help me, please. But don't involve the police right now. HE get's violent if I mention police or my friends. You know HIM and HE took me. I don't have much time but HE is Jungwon, my ex. HE wants to keep me to himself and I get locked in HIS house. I can't run away, I can't do anything. I need you to find HIM, find ME and get me out of there. 

Y/n

''This asshole again! Why would he go that far!'' All of the guys were expresionless. 

''Hey guys.....what's wrong?''

''That guy who took her is Jungwon, Yang Jungwon?'' Jay asked me in a very nervous tone.

''Umm yeah? You guys know him?'' We all took a seat and Heeseung started talking.

''So Jungwon that Y/n dated was our friend. Actually let's start from beginning. We were atcually seven. Me, Jay, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Niki, Jungwon and Jake.....'' My eyes widened at the name of Jake. 

''Hey is everything okay?'' Sunoo asked. 

''Do you guys knew what happened to Jake?'' I asked hoping that it wasn't the Jake that I was thinking about.

''Oh, so you know? Jake mysteriously died. None of us knew what happened to him but that was the day when everthing went wrong''.  Sunoo said. He looked shocked that I knew this. 

Mysteriously? They don't know the reason of Jake's death? 

''Back to the story. So Jungwon was really great friends with Jake and Sunghoon. And they were the trio in our friend group that was unstoppable. One day Jungwon came back with the best mood ever. We asked him what was going on and he said that he likes a girl. For your information Jungwon never had a girlfriend in his life and this was the first time he had feelings for a girl. We were happy for him, but then it all started switching up. He would start ignoring us and he would only spend time with Y/n. We were happy that he finally had a girl but he totally forgot about us. He would never go out with us nor talk to us. He would only say /I'm with my girlfriend\ /I can't I'm busy with my girlfriend\. We were pissed so we fought with him. After that he distanced from us eem more but he even started disliking us so bad. But after some time we noticede that Jungwon was being more andf more moody. Y/n always looked uncomfortable while being near him. We started thinking that something happened between them adn we were right. Since Jungwon never had a girlfriend before he was scared to loose her so he became obbsessed. He was only spending time with HER, he only talked to HER and so on and on. And even when we were still friends he would never introduce her to us because he thought that we will take her away from him. Crazy right? And you know they broke up one day and we were so relieved because Y/n was being followed by him EVERYWHERE. We were worried for her and that's how Jake got feelings for her. Y/n started hanging out with him and eventually they became a couple. It was so much fun seeing them both being so happy and all, but the happiness didn't last long. Jake died mysteriously and Y/n found him in his apartment. She never talked to us about his death. And that's when Sunghoon showed his anger. Sunghoon one time met with Jungwon and he came back bruised. We knew that they fought. But we didn't knew why. After that night Sunghoon didn't talk to us. He knew something that we didn't know and he was being mad on Jungwon so much after Jake's death. Sunghoon distanced himself from us too, but I still keep in contact with him. So yeah, that's how we know Jungwon.''

I was speechless. So they knew Jungwon all along and they said this to me just NOW?!?!

'So you guys don't know anything about Jake's death? Like the cause of death?'' They shook their heads as a no. I can't hide this from them. If they said something about their friendship I'll tell them about their friend's death.

''Y/n told me to not tell anyone this information but I need to tell you because you are his friends and you all need to know this. Jake didn't just die mysteriously, Jungwon killed him''. They all widened their eyes and looked at me as if I was some kind of crazy witch.

'WHAT?! No Jungwon wouldn't go THAT far'' Niki said. 

''Oh yes he would. Jungwon was so obsessed with Y/n. When he found out that Jake was dating Y/n, he became furious. He kept following Y/n everywhere and Jake too. One day Jake didn't pick up her calls and she found it very weird. So she drove to his apartment. While driving she saw Jungwon walking by his neighbourhood and he looked at her so proudly. She was getting even more scared and when she opened Jake's apartment she saw Jake lying dead. There was a note near him that said /you shouldn't be with other guys. Youre mine and mine only\. He wrote somethng like this and she immediately knew that this was Jungwon. So yeah I think that Sunghoon knew this because why would he be mad at him after Jake's death right?''

''I can't believe he would go this far'' Jay said.

''And we were even friends with Jungwon''.

''Wait so you wanna tell me Jungwon is a murderer and no one got him? He should be in jail right now!'' Heeseung got furious. 

''I know that he should, but no one called the cops. There was no evidence that it was Jungwon only the letter that he wrote to Y/n. Y/n was too scared to call the cops on him because he might do something to her.''

''We need Sunghoon''