5

I am sick and tired of him, I want to finish all of this. Today is the day when I'll be talking with Jungwon one last time.

I packed my lunch and went out to school. My friend Yunjin was already waiting for me near the lockers.

"So, will you actually do it?" She asked just to make sure because most of the times I used to tell her that I'll deal with him but I never did. Oh and I didn't tell her about the make out session with him.

"I will, this time I'll end everything with him. If he will still stalk me and do all of that I'll involve police and lawyers in this. I'm not gonna tolerate his actions anymore" After my words she pulled me into her embrace and whispered.

"You can do it, I believe in you. If something happens always have me on the call. I'll immediately save you and protect you" Tears started coming out of my eyes, I heard her sniffling too. She knew how important this was to me and she knew that this might not turn out good.

Thank god we had the same subject right now. We went into the class and took a seat at the back of the class. All the time I couldn't concentrate on my studies. All I could think about was will I make it? Will he stop obsessing over me and I'll be free? I knew that this might become even worse but I always need to try.

The bell rang. I once more looked at Yunjin, she tried to make a smile but I knew that it was hard for her to control her emotions. She was by my side for seven years. I faked a smile and went out.

I went to look for Jungwon and I found him sitting in the science class reading a book. I walked up to him.

"We need to talk, right now" I kept my cold expression but it was hard. He looked into my eyes and I knew that he was happy that I was talking to him. But did he know for what reason?

"Of course" He smirked at me but I ignored it. I took his wrist and pulled him to the rooftop. Well that's it, that's the end.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He had his hands in his pockets and looked as if he expected me to date him again.

"You are crazy, obsessed with me and you don't feel any guiltiness? I was unsafe, scared, creeped out. I was terrified that one day something will happen to me. YOU FUCKING KILLED MY BOYFRIEND!"
His smile immediately faded away after those words. He looked annoyed, embarrassed but furious at the same time.

"You fucking killed a person! You should be in jail by now! You fucking used me like a doll and continued to so that even tho we broke up. I tried to avoid you but you wouldn't stop appearing in front of me." He clenched his jaw by hearing my words. Minute by minute he became more and more crazy. He started looking at me like he was about to kill me.

"What I wanted to say is that you need to stop. I don't want you in my life. I don't need you. You are crazy and you need help. You need to stop doing all of this to me. I want to end all of this." I felt tears in my eyes but I held them back. I didn't want to cry in front of him right now.

"I understand you really well. I know that I am torturing you mentally but you are avoiding me. I can't live without you and I won't let anyone have you. Understand one thing, I fucking love you"

"But I don't!" I screamed my lungs out. And that's when I couldn't control my tears anymore.

"You're lying"

"I'm not! I don't love you!" He just laughed it off as if all
of this was a joke.

"I know that you're lying to me. If I would've kissed you right now you would let me continue." He walked closer to me and now he was only inches away from me. I knew that he won't kiss me.

"Please, just stop doing this in school, stop stalking me, stop doing that"

"Okay, i'll stop doing that in school, but I won't stop loving you" He smiled to me and walked away as if I didn't just scream at him for ten minutes.

Finally, I'm free.

Or am I?