8

I felt my eyes open but they were covered. My memories from the night flashed through me. Where the fuck am I?! I was on a chair and all I knew that I was somewhere where people wouldn't find me. I managed to get the cloth off my lips and started shouting for help. I knew it would do nothing but I still had hope.

"You can stop shouting, please. It's not gonna do anything." This voice, it's someone I knew, someone that I saw and was with. And that's when the realisation hit me.

"Jungwon"

"Yes love?" Oh my fucking god? What the hell?! What is he doing! I felt him going near me. His hands were on my cheeks. I tried to get his hands off me but it was no use.

"You fucking promised to stop doing this! You promised you'd stop obsessing over me! Let me go!" I screamed my whole lungs out. What has gotten into his head?

"I'm sorry, but I can't. You are too important to me and I don't want you to be with other guys" A scoff for out of my mouth.

"Is this about Niki? You really- No what the fuck is wrong with you! He is just a god damn friend! Can't I have guy friends now?! Get a fucking life Jungwon!" He was really pissing me off and I wanted him to understand how stupid he was.

"But you know that you have feelings for him."

"And? It's not your fucking business. It's my life and I decide what to fucking do, can't you understand WERE FUCKING OVER!"

*slap*

"Shut up!" That was the first time I ever got slapped by him. Like I said he was obsessed but with limits. He never laid a finger on me and this time it was different.

Jungwon realised what he just did and quickly apologised and went out of the room. What the fuck is going on?

I need to get the hell out of here.