10

Y/n's pov:

A day has passed, I'm still at his house. 

In the morning Jungwon gave me breakfast, I knew he was a great cook but I didn't eat it because I wanted him to release me and I didn't do anything he said to me. 

/''Good morning darling''\

/''Let me go''\

/''Here's your breakfast, I made your favourite pancakes!\

/''Let me go''\

/''Let's eat-''\

/''LET ME GO!-''\

/''JUST STOP IT ALREADY! YOURE NOT GOING ANYWHERE OKAY?! I ALREADY TOLD YOU THIS NOW EAT!''\

/I didn't eat a single bit of the food that he gave me\

/''Aish, fuck it. I'm going for some fresh air''\

He closed the door and went out fo the house. I knew I was alone but I didn't want to just go for it. I was scared. I kew that he wasn't that dumb too. I couldn't just get out of the house and run. He might be in the outside waiting for me. And I wasn't that dumb.

The night I got taken by Jungwon, I kept hearing my phone. Someone was calling me and I knew that it was Yunjin. I wanted to pick up that call so bad and tell her to call the cops and help me out but I couldn't do that. Jungwon took my phone and hid it in one of the rooms, and I knew that very well. He was dumb on this part. When he got out I waited like 10 more minutes to check if he wasn't coming back and when I was safe I quickly got out of his room and went looking for my phone. After some time of looking for it I found it in this one bookshelf that had albums of my photos. I got curious and opened one of the albums. There were pictures of the days when I felt like I was followed. I knew that he was following me but taking pictures too?! Now that's insane. I put the album where it was and took my phone. I saw 35 missed calls from Yunjin and 15 from Niki. I feel so sorry for them, they must be worried. I quickly opened my phone and texted her immediately. But then I heard Jungwon unlocking the front door and I had to put my phone back to it's place. Thank god I managed to send the text message to her.

I hope she understands what to do. 

Yunjin's pov:

After that night we were all so worried. We took her stuff and went back home. We couldn't find her and I knew that she was taken. She wouldn't just leave her bracelet for no reason on the ground. And the snacks too. I was so sad that I couldn't even fall asleep. The guys slept at my house and I knew that one guy wasn't sleeping too. 

''Hey, you good?'' I asked Niki. I knew that this was such a dumb question, but there was nothing AI could say else. 

''Not really, you''

''Same as you'' It went quiet again. 

''You like her don't you?'' He turned to me with widened eyes. 

''Uh- H-how did you know that-''

''It's obvious that you like her. You always steal glances at her, you always help her when I'm not there. And the guys told me. Hehehe''

''Hey but they said they wouldn't tell anyone!'

''But it would be boring for no one to know this! Now that I know I can help you with her. But only if we find her in time. You never know what could be happening to her right now while we are talking. She might be hurt or even worse but I hope she's alive.''

''I don't think she's dead. If she would be we would of felt it. She's gone only for one night, we can still find her, right?''

''Of course Niki. I'll make sure you guys end up together.''

''And I'll make sure she's safe''

Niki went to sleep and I tried, but again I couldn't fall asleep. Y/n please come back. I need you. 

We need you.