Chapter three

The last period was Economics and almost to the end of the class, I really needed to pee! I was so f**king pressed and tried to keep a straight face, but it wasn't easy. I crossed my fingers and prayed for the bell to ring.

Immediately, it rang, I didn't wait for Miss Oliver to leave before I dashed out.

I immediately made my way to the toilet, trying to keep it in. I entered a stall, and...

" Ahhh...." I let out a sigh of relief. I had made it on time.

Immediately I was done, I flushed the toilet and went out only to wash my hands then a boy entered the toilet.

" This is the girls' toilet," I told him.

" Um.. I should be the one correcting you, " he said. " This is the boys' toilet."

I turned white and looked at the door with the instructions on how to use the toilet. They were all boys' rules.

I turned to the boy and turned red from embarrassment. " I'm so sorry. I didn't check the sign outside. I just... sorry, " I apologised immediately and went out.

Charm, when will you stop being and idiot? Boys toilet, seriously? Ugh! I'm so stupid! I got back to class, packed my things, and went out.

" Hey Charm, wait, up!"

I looked back and saw Rihanna, Zulu, and Willow.

" I saw you run outta class like you going for a marathon," Rihanna said. " Girl, you okay? Why you all red?" She asked after noticing my still red face.

I looked at them embarrassment still in my eyes. " I accidentally used the boys' toilet," I mumbled.

They were quiet for a while, then they burst out laughing. " You what?" They shouted.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, smiling. " I didn't know, I was so pressed, and I had to go," I said.

" Was there a boy in one or what?" Willow asked when she calmed herself.

I shook my head. " No, ew! A boy saw me and he..!" I was cut off by another round of laughter.

" Wait, a boy saw you. Was it when you were...?"

" No!" I shouted, I was now very red. " You guys should really stop being idiots." I said and turned to leave.

Rihanna caught up with me anyway.

--------

Be sincere, If you are a girl, have you ever accidentally walked into the boys' toilet?

I have.

What is the most embarrassing thing you've done or that happened to you?