Chapter five

At home I and Rihanna were in my room talking, well she did most of the talking.

" I'm sure Deavon likes you, you wait," she said as she sat cross-legged on my bed.

" I don't know, we just met anyway, and I don't really like like him," I said, sitting next to her.

" Well, I know boys more than you do so don't fuck up if he eventually asks for your number got that?" She asked.

" Yes, boss!"

" Anyway, where's cutie? Haven't seen him yet." She said, looking serious.

" I think he's having practice in school or something," I said, and got up. Suddenly David entered my room. " Oh, I guess he just came."

Rihanna doesn't waste a second before running to him and giving him a tight hug. " Cutie!" She screams.

David looks shocked. " Why is she here?" He asks me with his eyes.

" She said she wanted to come," I mouthed to him.

" But, you didn't tell me," He says with his eyes again.

" At least you know now," I reply to him loudly and go back to my bed. " Rihanna, don't squeeze the life out of him," I said to her cause David's face was turning blue.

Rihanna let go of him, then rained kisses on his face. " Mwah! I missed you, cutie, how have you been?" She asked.

" Fine," David replied after he got his breath.

" So," Rihanna said, taking him out of my room. " Tell me all about school." I hear David groan. Yeah, no one likes talking about school.

********
Let's make things snappy and skip to school. Guess Willow likes this Roy guy cause she just kept talking about him.

" He's so cool and cute like, have you ever met a more charming boy?" She asked.

" Yes," Rihanna answered, already tired of her blabing.

Willow waved her hand at her. " We all know you and Ben are smooching buddies," she said.

" No, we're not!" Rihanna shouted her face, turning slightly red on that smooth brown skin of hers.

" Ugh! Puh-lease!" Willow said, looking at her with that you're - not-dieciving- anyone look. " You guys are made for each other. Don't ack like you don't go all googlie eyes at him"

Rihanna wants to say something, but I stop her. " That's okay, Annah," I say, putting my finger on my lip indicating she should hush.

She calms down a bit. " We all know you like him," I add smiling.

Rihanna shot me a glare, and we all laughed. " Okay, guys, me time now," Willow said. " Yeah," I said. " Are you sure Roy's here for you?" I asked her.

" Of course," she answered. " Like I'm pretty enough ,"

I put my hand on my chin. " Really?" I ask, and she nods. " That must be a rare beauty then cause I haven't noticed it."

Zulu and Rihanna laugh.

" At least I'm better than you," She yelled. " You're so ugly the zoo rejected you,"

" Ooooh!"

I smile. " You're so ugly when you looked in the mirror. Your reflection tried to run away," I said.

" Ouch!' Zulu exclaimed.

" I'm sure you were born on the highway," Willow said. " Cause, that's where most accidents happen,"

" Oooh!" Looks like we've got a small crowd.

" At least I'm better. You're so ugly when the doctor saw you at birth he slapped your mum!" I said.

" Ooooh! That did it! That did it!" Everyone shouts.

" Okay, people!" Rohanna shouts when she hears the bell. " Pack your asses and leave! We ain't some kinda reality show!"

Willow and I are laughing so much. Even though we were insulting each other, it was just fun play.

" Okay, Charm," Willow said after calming down. " You win this round, but I'll get you back,"

" I'll like to see you try," I replied and headed to class.