Chapter ten

Yay, it's Saturday!

I really don't feel like doing anything right now. All I want to do is stay at home in my room with an ice-cold coffee watching Netflix.

Yeah, I mean exactly that.

I don't know what David's doing, but I guess he'll be going out to some friends place or something.

My mum's home today. She's a nurse, so she mostly works over time. Since her schedule is busy, she has a house near the hospital and comes home during weekends.

She's sleeping now. I don't blame her anyway, working all week days? Yeah, that's worse than school.

While I get my coffee from the freezer ( I like cold coffee), I see mum. " Morning mum,"

" Hey baby, how are you?" She asks as she hugs me

I smile, " Fine, how 'bout you?"

She smiles weakly. " I'm good. I just need some rest, that's all. "

I nod and take my coffee up to my room. Yeah, she needs to rest. She looks so stressed. The sacrifice she makes for us, I feel so loved!

I'm just about to settle down when I hear the doorbell ring. Is mum expecting someone?

" Charm! Someone's here looking for you!" Mum shouts.

Me? Is it Rihanna? She should have told me she was coming.

I go downstairs to the door and open it only to find Roy!

" Roy?"

" Hey, Charm. Wow, you look cute without makeup," he said, smiling and waving.

" What are you doing here? How'd you get my address?"

" Honey, that's not a way to welcome somebody let him in," Mum says as she opens the door widely for Roy to come in. I'm not angry he came. I'm just shocked.

When mum finally leaves to sleep again, I'm alone with Roy. " So, what are you doing here?" I ask him.

" I came to see you," he answers.

" Why?"

He shrugs. " I dunno? I'm just bored, and you're a really fun person to be with. "

Aww.

" Okay. Wait, how'd you get my address?" I ask. I know I didn't give it to him, so who did.

He smirks. " I have my ways."

" Rihanna gave you right?"

" Yeah."

I shake my head. That girl needs to know people's boundaries. Seriously, she just gave him my address like that without me knowing.

" So why did you come? I mean, why are you here?" I ask, making a mental note to smack Rihanna and tell her never to give anyone my personal information again.

" Are you free today? " He asks.

" Why'd you ask?"

" Cmon, aren't you bored at home. Let's go out to have some fun!" He says.

" Aren't you the famous morron that makes all the girls squel when they see you? How can you have fun?"

He frowns. " I'm a human being,"

I give him a look. " You sure about that?"

He turns his head to me slowly, and I laugh seeing his expression.

" Anyway, yeah, I'm free, but I don't think I want to spend my free time with you when there's my bed."

" Then let's spend time in your bed, then I'm sure there's plenty of room," He says, smirking, and I shake my head in disgust.

" No way!"

" I never knew you had a boyfriend,"
I turn around and see David, and it looks like he's been standing there for a while. It's not like I and Roy were even talking about anything bad, so why do I feel like I've just been caught doing something wrong?

" Oh, David, this is Roy, and he's not my boyfriend." I introduce him to Roy.

David stares at Roy for a while like he's trying to make up his mind about something.

" His name is Roy? Are you sure he's not that little bestie of yours?" David asks, still staring at Roy.

I shake my head, smiling. " Nah, he's not the one. The Roy I know is not this annoying"

" Wait, you had a best friend named Roy?" Roy asks.

I nod my head. " Yeah,"

" Can I see a pic of him?"

I knit my brows. " Why? Do you know who I'm talking about?"

Roy scratches his face. " Well, maybe I do, but I'll jot be sure unless I see his picture."

I stare at him, confused, but before I can say anything again, David comes back with my phone and gives it to Roy.

" David!" I yell and try to snatch my phone.

" This is your best friend? Are you sure?" Roy asks as he stares at the phone wide-eyed.

" Yeah, it was my best friend, and that is my phone and my personal property. " I say and collect the phone from him. Wait, how'd does David even know my password? He's too smart for his age.

" Well, I think I-"

The doorbell suddenly rang, and I go get it. I open the door to see Willow, Rihanna, and Zulu.

" Hey girl!" Rihanna grabbed my face and kissed my cheek.

" What are you girls doing here?" I asked them and wiped my cheek.

" We're having a girls' day out today, I sent you a te- wait. What is Roy doing here?" Zulu pointed to Roy, who was now beside me.

" Oh, he just came to visit me cause someone gave him my address." I shot Rihanna a look, and she chuckled.

" You're welcome," she said.

" Hey Roy," Willow said and held his hand.

" Wait, why don't you just join us?" Willow suggested to Roy.

I immediately objected. " No way, it's girls' day out."

" So what, I can be a girl," Roy said.

" Yeah, ya can! You can also be a man!" Rihanna said, smiling at me.

Ugh! I rolled my eyes at her. What's wrong with this girl? Roy laughed. " Um, Charm, won't you ask us to come in?" Zulu suddenly asks, and I remember that they're still standing.

" Oops, my bad, come in."

They all come inside, and Willow was still clinging on to Roy, not in a 'notice me style' just in a stylish way to get his attention.

When I made sure they were settled, I excused myself to get ready. I met Favid on the way who was hiding from Rihanna. " Don't tell her I'm home," he begged

" I'll think about it," I replied.

After putting on something cute, I go to meet them. When Roy sees me, he whistles. " Whoah, looking nice" he commented.

I rolled my eyes. " So what's our ride?" I ask

" My car" Roy replies.