1

tw: joking abt suicide through the whole story

Monday.

A week.
That should be a new record.

A whole week he went without dating or going back to Wendy, but today I waited for him at my locker, and he walked right past me. With Wendy. Hand in hand with each other. He walked to her locker. He didn't even stop at mine! Didn't even look at me.

"Cartman!" I whined, sulking over to his locker, slamming my head into the one next to it.

"Is he back with Wendy?" Cartman sighed. I bet he's this close to dropping my bullshit.

"Yes. And he didn't even look at me! We were getting so close to each other, he was this close to forgetting about her!" I screeched as quietly as possible, sliding my hands down my face.

"You say that every time." Cartman reminds me.

"Yes but I mean it this time!" I sighed, looking over to Cartman. He slammed his locker shut and looked at me like he was gonna smash my head into a wall.

"I know your gay and it's a difficult disease, but how about you get over him?" He said like it was obvious.

"It's not that easy!" I complained.

"You've had two years." He glared at me, walking away.

"Wait, goddammit!" I chased after him, trying to finish the conversation, but with how crowded we were in the hall I didn't wanna bring it up. Damn, I really need a code name for him.

Heh, I talk about him a lot.
Wait no, that's a bad thing.

"Look, you should talk to him about it, I've told you this. He needs to realize that him going back and forth to Wendy isn't going to work out, or be healthy. And you need to realize that if you had a chance with him, it'll probably end up the same."

I didn't want to believe it but Cartman was right, our relationship would be like that. Hell, thats what our friendship is!

"Why aren't you this smart all the time?"

"It's difficult being a genius." Was the final thing he said before he stepped into his class. I sighed and started walking away, but his voice stopped me.

"Just ask him to hang out after school, maybe even sleep over." He said like it was that easy.

"Yea, I would rather shoot myself."

-Time skip to lunch-

Stan still sat with us, but it didn't even feel like he was actually with us. He wasn't talking to her, but he wasn't talking to us either. I was glaring at him.

Kenny, Butters, and Cartman seemed to be having an interesting conversation because the table was getting rowdier and rowdier. Stan never looked up once. I started getting nudged in the side by Kenny, and then Stan glanced up at him then over to me. What was he saying?

"... more like super boyfriends!" Was all I heard after I tuned in.

"Huh?!" I stammered out. I looked over to Stan and he just rolled his eyes. God, why did he have to listen to that!?

It honestly doesn't even feel like we're best friends anymore anyway. As much as it pains me to say that, it's true. He always complains about Wendy. All the time! It's always Wendy, Wendy, Wendy! She's not that cool, I honestly don't see what he sees in her. Not just because I'm gay for him, just in general.