6

Holy fuck, Stan just kissed me! His lips were so soft, it felt so weird to kiss him, but I loved it. Wait, I can't think about him like that!

Isn't he still with Wendy?!
Or is he just making fun of me??

This doesn't make any fucking sense. When, where, why, and how does Stan have feelings for me? I want to go home and go to sleep already. Maybe Stan won't bring it up later. Or literally anyone else at the party.

Speaking of which, here comes Milly.

"Kyle, are you ok? What happened?" She asked innocently.

"Nothing, nothing to worry about." I tried brushing it off. Trying to forget about the kiss.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Milly, I'm sure!" I snapped at her. I whipped around and glared at her, one small tear on my red cheeks.

She just stood there and stared. It was the first time I've ever gotten mad at her.

"Sorry, I hope you cool off soon." Milly whispered as she walked off, still wearing my jacket.

I don't care anymore, I fucked everything up and now I just want to sleep.

-The next day, Saturday-

Kyle woke up to Stan blowing up his phone. He was real chatty after that stunt he pulled last night.

Sbf: kyle
Sbf: can wer tak!
Sbf: i dobst wnat u too be mad at mw
Sbf: pos cal meee
Sbf: i relly love u
Sbf: i dont waat to loze u

Does Stan really feel that way?
Why else would he kiss me?!
But he's with Wendy! And I'm actually kind of scared of her.
But does it really matter?
He knows I like Milly! Or at least he thinks that. But what if he saw the other messages between me and Cartman too?! Maybe he knows I like him!

But he's with Wendy.

Sbf: i lnow u red tat

Dammit.

Kyle: hey stan
Sbf: kale we ned to taki
Kyle: i dont want to
Sbf: but ee neec to
Sbf: val me

God fine, but I still really don't wanna talk about this.

"Hey Kyle." Stan says sleepily and probably hungover.

"Hey Stan."

"Kyle, I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For kissing you! I know you and Milly are together, so I'm sorry." Stan mumbled an apology.

"We're not together. And it's okay."

"Really?"

"Yea, it's okay Stan."

"No, you're really not together?!"

"Yea, no" Kyle said a little ashamed

Stan gave a small "Yay." that Kyle couldn't make out.