2

I make it to the bathroom and collapse on one of the toilets. I'm glad Eric's fatass isn't occupying one of these right now, in fact I'm all alone.

I sit on the seat with my shoes, and bury my head into my knees. I get so hot when I cry, and I cannot bare with this heat. I hate having my hair out, but I might just have to take off my hat. When I do, I instantly regret it because the door opens and I hear a small "loo loo loo.." hummed with a slight country accent.

There's a zip and then a pause.

"Uhh, who's in there?" I hear Butters say with another zip.

I bite my hand in order to hide my sniffles and small sobs. I fail in trying to conceal my pity-fest and Butters is already by my side, asking me whats wrong. God, this kid is too nice, but kind of annoying.

"What's up buddy?" Butters says while rubbing my shoulder. A little sniff is all I let out as I stop biting my hand, there's no use in hiding it anymore.

"Stan.. is so fucking..." I pause, looking for a word to describe it.

"Annoying?" Butters guesses. He didn't guess well but I don't have a better word for it.

"Yep.. that's him." Just any negative adjective would suffice. I was so mad at him and I didn't even know why. I inhale deeply before letting out a much needed sob. It causes my whole body to shake uncontrollably.

"If it helps you feel better, he wouldn't stop talking about you last period. H-He kept talking about your meeting or something." Butters recalled. A meeting. Not a hangout. But anytime spent with him is good time I suppose.

"Yea," I sniff, "I can't wait for that." I say with a small smile.

"Are you okay now?"

"Just a little bit." I give Butters a reassuring smile.
He smiles back.

-right after last period-

"Bye Wendy!" Stan says with a cheery smile that makes me wanna puke. He hops up to me clutching his backpack straps tightly. He's all tense.

"Yo, you good?" I ask trying to seem cool. We haven't hung out to just hang out in a while. We would always go to his house and it would always be about Wendy.

"Yea, I've never been better! I honestly thought Wendy would never take me back after that. But I'm just lucky she did!" Stan said.

Immediately change the topic to Wendy, that's great. I don't know what I expected.

"Why did she leave you again?"

"Oh uh, it's stupid." He said getting all embarrassed.

"Dude, you never tell me why she leaves!"

"It's the same reason all the time, don't worry about it." He says it like I'm not gonna worry about it!

"Of course I'm gonna worry about it. Why?!" I will interrogate him till he leaves my house if I have to.

"She just thought I liked someone else, that's all." 'That's all.' That is not all, I'm curious now!

"You are so obsessed with her, no way you could ever like someone else. But who was it?" Tell me goddammit! Stan looked away ashamed.

"That's a little secret." He said with a teasing smile. But he's not ready for the comeback I have prepared.

"If you don't like them then why won't you tell me? Unless.. you do like them of course?" I said, getting in a really formal stance.