3

Tuesday, morning.

I arrived at school, hoping and praying to my renounced faith that Stan would acknowledge me at all today. I stood by my locker a little bit longer than usual, waiting with hope that was being slowly crushed every second. It was finally past it's breaking point when the bell rang.

Stan must not have come to school today. My locker is right by the entrance of the school so I would've seen him come in unless he used the back entrance.

Why would he use that though? I ignore all my bad thoughts and make my way towards my first period. The only classes I have with Stan is last period, and lunch if you count that. He hangs out with Wendy at break.

Someone unfamiliar walking into the classroom breaks my train of thought. It's a girl with straight brunette hair, clear glasses, and a black beanie on. She's wearing a blue shirt with some country on it and something in Spanish I think? She doesn't look like she's from a different country or anything so maybe she got it as a souvenir or something. The teacher introduced her as Milly Billy.

Really stupid name. And she got sat beside me? Really stupid seating chart. She looked over at me and smiled.

Never mind she's actually pretty cute. I don't like her like that, no, but she looks so nice and friendly. I look over to her again to find a note shoved in my face from her.

Hey, im Milly. Whats your name?

She has really neat and pretty handwriting.

Im Kyle, and i kinda already knew your name :)

Oops haha, what do we usually do in this class? Is the teacher nice?

Well shes not strict but the class is really boring

Well do you mind if I keep talking to you?

Not at all :)

That came off as really flirty. But maybe she won't care, who knows.

-lunch time-

"Hey Milly, come sit over here!" I shouted, waving to her. She walked over to our table with her bagged lunch in hand.

"Thanks Kyle." She said with that smile. Stan's attention was immediately on Milly.

"Who's this?" Stan asked, looking displeased for whatever reason. He was here today.

"This is Milly, she's new." I explained. Stan looked at me, already leaving to throw away his lunch.

"Alright, I'm gonna go meet with Wendy. Cya." He responded, with the most amount of sass possible. At least he said bye.

"I promise he's not that moody usually. He's actually pretty nice." I explained to Milly.

"Maybe he just doesn't like me." She said with a small laugh.

"No, no, I think he just has to adjust. He gets jealous pretty easily." Not me thinking that Stan is actually jealous over me.

-after school-

"Hey Milly? Wanna come over to my house today?" I asked, looking for something to do.

"Sure, just lemme text my mom real quick."

"Alright." I replied, looking away, my eyes searching for Stan. I found him holding hands with Wendy. He was looking around with a bored expression that Wendy couldn't see. She was talking to him, but he wasn't listening.