4

Friday.

It was finally Friday, the day Kyle and Milly would go to the movies. Yesterday Milly came over and she met Kyle's mom and brother. His dad was at work, but Kyle was pretty glad his father wasn't there. He probably would've made it awkward.

Kyle and Milly had just left for the movies and Kyle was ecstatic. He was finally gonna be in a normal relationship with a normal person.

Unless Milly was actually gay, but Kyle didn't wanna think about that, and he was sure Milly didn't want to either. It could just be sibling rivalry or a running inside joke, who knows. Maybe Milly was gay, but she liked Kyle more or something. Was this obvious to her that this is a date? He hoped it was. Maybe she's messing with him. Holy shit what if she is?? Well, Never mind that, they're at the movies now.

"I'm so excited, I haven't watched a movie in theaters in years!" Milly said, bouncing with excitement. Kyle could feel it too, he really wanted something to happen between them.

He actually kind of liked Milly. But this was love at first sight, and Kyle didn't believe in that. He just needed to get his mind away from Stan. A relationship between him and Milly wouldn't last that long anyway. Especially if she is a lesbian.

The two walked into the movie theater, got some food, and then found their seats at the middle row, a bit higher up on the middle rows. Kyle and Milly already devoured half the popcorn, and their hands touched multiple times. Milly giggled every time and Kyle's heart melted every time. Before the movie even started, the popcorn was almost empty. And Kyle, being the gentleman he was, offered to refill it.

He left the theater showing The Mario Movie and walked to the counter.

He had to wait a while since the popcorn machine was broken so he walked over to a bench and waited. He looked around outside and he could've swore he saw Stan. Probably with Wendy, except Kyle didn't see her anywhere.

He ran outside and looked around for Stan. He saw a family outside, but didn't see Stan anywhere. Nor did he see Wendy.

"Hey, your popcorn's ready." Some random guy tapped on Kyle's shoulder, startling him.

"Oh, uh, ok." That was so embarrassing. Kyle walked back inside, grabbed his popcorn, and started walking back.

He must be going crazy. Thinking about Stan too much made him hallucinate! While on a date with his supposed-to-be-crush. Get your mind off of Stan and be polite already!

-after the movie-

Kyle and Milly walked out of the theater stunned. The movie was astounding. The graphics were so unexpected, and everyone whistled when Peach came on screen. Kyle and Milly were stunned, they couldn't stop talking about it. Also Milly held Kyles hand during the movie. He put his arm around her shoulder too! Maybe he shouldn't rush things, but he really wants to start dating her. Maybe Stan will leave his thoughts completely.

"That movie was great, and so was my time with you," Milly said, turning to face him. She grabbed his hands, "I'm glad you asked me to this." Milly said with her genuine smile.

"I'm really glad I asked you too. I'm even more glad you said yes." Kyle was trying so hard to be smooth and impressive. Milly laughed at his attempts.

"Of course I said yes. I would never turn this down." Milly said, getting closer.

"I would never turn you down either." Kyle replied, moving closer as well.

"Really?"

"Yea."