7

Kyle stood there, and he closed his eyes. He melted into it. Stan slowly pulled away but Kyle followed him and found his lips again. Stan sat there surprised, but didn't try to pull away.

Kyle soon pulled away and saw Stan staring at him.

"I meant what I said." Stan said ashamed.

"I couldn't believe it." Kyle admitted, letting go of his waist.

"Why?"

"I thought you were still with Wendy and you guys were making fun of me for being gay, or something like that."

"Kyle, I would never do that. You coming out to me made me think. I had to take a chance. And being honest, I bribed a bunch of people to choose me and you for spin the bottle. I only pretended to be shocked because I needed you to talk to me and not have a chance to walk away. All because I didn't even know how to talk to you."

"Really?!"

"Yea. Plus I broke up with Wendy a while ago, she wanted me back at the dance, but I had already bribed half of the people at spin the bottle." Stan said with a small snicker,
"Not that that's the only reason I didn't take her back!"

"Wow, uh. Well we kinda can't be anything more than what we are right now because I uh.. I kinda asked Milly to be my girlfriend yesterday."

"I knew you liked her." Stan started with a small smirk. "And I didn't expect anything more than what we have right now. I at least wanna be super best friends again." His smirk turned to a frown.

"Well, I'm sure I can arrange something, I only asked her out cause I thought the whole grade knew I was gay because you to told them. That's why I spent so much time with her. Also to try and forget about you." Kyle admitted, ashamedly.

"Kyle. I would never out you like that." Stan said softly, putting his hands on his arms. Looking directly into his eyes.

"I thought so, but with how you were acting towards me recently, I thought you hated me or something."

"Quite the opposite actually." Stan said with a smile. They both just smiled at each other.

"I think I have some explaining to do to Milly. I still wanna at least be friends with her." Kyle said.

"I think she's gay."

"Where'd you get that from? Her brother? Cause he told me the same thing."

"No, no, she came back to the party after you left. We played spin the bottle again and her and Red got in the closet. Apparently they kissed!" Stan recalled.

"Well then, seems like we have another fag on our hands."

-The next day-
Tuesday

Kyle walked into the front entrance, immediately searching for Milly. He didn't wanna bring up the rumors about Red just yet so he could think about what he was gonna say. And the kiss Stan gave him. It was the second one! And Kyle wanted another one.

"Hey Kyle." Milly greeted as usual. But without her smile.

"Hey Milly."

...

"Hey, I've got a question." The color almost drained from Milly's face.

"Yea?" She asked, voice dry.

"What happened at the party after I left?" Kyle studied her closely. She sighed.

"The truth is the only way out of this. So that's what I'm gonna tell you. I really wished you didn't hear this, but I kissed Red. I'm sorry Kyle, but I'm a lesbian. I don't like guys." She said that last sentence quieter, but still got straight to the point.