Chapter Eight/Epilogue

———

-No One's POV-

The two happy alolan students stood hand in hand on the patio, admiring the extravagant fireworks exploding overhead with genuine smiles on their faces. They both thought nothing could ruin the perfect moment...

...And they weren't wrong.

The Alolan region by far won the dance and got the award money to upgrade the school building. Hau and (Y/N) decided to actually start dating, to nobody's surprise.

(Though I have to say Lillie was the tiniest bit jealous, but she fortunately got over it quickly)

As (Y/N) and Hau grew closer and closer, their happiness grew too. They lived to have wonderfully extraordinary lives as Hau became a Kahuna in his grandfather's place and (Y/N) earned the legendary title of champion.

Lillie almost ended up posting everything she recorded that night, but agreed to a frantic and panicking (Y/N) that it was better for personal use.

Also known as Lillie's favorite type of blackmail.

(Y/N) and Hau happily cherished their time that night at the Regional Dance for the rest of their long and peaceful lives. Although the pairing was initially forced, a single beam of sunshine came out of it, leading to a happy ending.

———

Author's Note:

Hey-de-howdy-ho!! What's up guys?

Did you like how the story ended? (I did, but I don't think you care) Anyway, I won't be making a sequel... Unless I suddenly and randomly decide I have enough inspiration. I don't know. I'd rather focus on my other stories, if you know what I mean.

Okay! Back to the fanfiction I just completed. It's actually only the second one I've finished, which makes me feel really happy and proud!!
I really hope you enjoyed,

- Lillian

———

THE END