The beginning

2nd pov

You run through dimension X as the krang chase you had stolen back a portal gun that you had built a long time ago, you run and think *Geez what a year to be fifteen*  as you get ready to use the gun you get shot in the arm.

"AHHHHH"

"Krang has captured the one that calls itself Y/N"

You take out your pocket knife and slice the krang that's in the robot you grab the gun and point it at the ground, you jump through, and just as the portal closes you see a krang hand try and grab you but it got cut due to the portal closing you close your eyes as you land somewhere you've never seen ( or have you?). 

Your pov

I sigh in relief as I try to stand I immediately fell to the ground I look at myself in a puddle to see that I'm a baby it looks like I'm around 7 months old I hear footsteps coming closer to me and I get scared what if its the krang. I feel myself get lifted off the ground as two big hands turn me around to face them, it was a giant rat mutant, I touch his face to make sure I wasn't dreaming I hear him chuckle as he wraps me in a blanket and takes me somewhere *so cozy* I all asleep as I feel the rat man jump into what seemed to be a hole I could barely keep my eyes open and before long I fell asleep.

Hey everyone this is one of my tmnt is one of my favorite shows if you all want more let me know and btw I'm trying to find a name for all my followers so submit your names and my favorite one will be posted in my bio along with a shout out in my next page on both my stories. Anyway, can't wait to post again have a nice day/afternoon or night. ( BTW that pic above is what you look like in dimension X and what you look like in the future just younger.)