Life in the present

(Btw, you're 10 and the others are 15

Your pov

I wake up and rub my eyes I stand up and grab my f/c mask ( if your fav color is one of the turtles try to use your second fav.) I put on my leg warmers and fix up my robotic arm while grabbing my iPod that had my music on it I pick my favorite song.

I hum along with the song as I brush my teeth I check the time and saw that training was gonna start soon, I sigh and go to the kitchen I grab an apple but while I was leaving I bump into someone that someone being my older brother Leonardo.

" Move you parasite.!"

" Geez, just because Dad likes me better than you doesn't mean you have to be a rude hard ass"

Leo didn't like that because he grabbed me and tossed me out of the kitchen I roll my eyes and grab my apple and walk to the dojo I set my iPod near the stump of the tree and got ready as my brothers came in We sat in age order I smirk at Leo as he just glares at me we get ready to fight me grabbing the weapon that I had built awhile back. 

2nd pov

2nd pov

As you get your scythe you get ready as your brothers fight each other you jump into the tree without them seeing you as you wait and see who the first one would be to get attacked by you, you see Donnie standing there not paying any attention to you at all *Bingo.* You jump at Donnie pinning him down with ease you notice that Raph and Mikey were already out, and Leo must've gotten them out * One left* you scope the arena as the turtle watches you from the shadows but you weren't that stupid.

Leo's pov

I watch as that worm gets Donnie out *Geez they need to train more.* I notice that Y/n is now gone *DAMN*   I feel a hot breath on my neck as I kicked out of the ring.

Your pov

After you were done you smile and say

"Was it just me or was beating yall much easier than before."

You cackle grabbing your iPod and walking out as you walk up to your room you flip your brothers off they all growl at you and leave. You go to your room you go straight to your pet axolotl Midnight

 You go to your room you go straight to your pet axolotl Midnight

You feed her some food and go lay down on your bed.