Rise of the Turtles: part 1

2nd pov

You watch as your brothers stand in front of each other ready to face off, it was Leo vs Mikey and Raph vs Donnie you were sitting next to Splinter while eating an apple you scroll through your iPod looking for a song but before you could choose one you realize that it was your turn to go against Raph, you roll you eyes and place down your stuff while you grab your scythe and walk up to the arena you smirk at him as he just growls.

(You are the Italic and Raph it Bold)

" Ready to be put in the ground?"

"Me in the ground please I can beat you with ease.

"Cause last time I beat you over and over and over and..."

"SHUT UP!"

" Woah Mr. Hothead calm down so we can get over with this."

Your pov

I easily beat Raph and smirked at him 

" I told you I would win you dummy."

(Time-skip)

You all were at the table eating well all except you you never really liked worms and algae so you just drank water, until you noticed your brothers looking at each other so you said 

"Hey, sensei."

  "Yes, Y/n what is it?"

"Umm, could we maybe go to the surface?"

"Yes ... and No."

(5 minutes later)

We were finally free from the sewers as we all watch from the rooftops we see a girl and her father get kidnapped by the krang we tried all we could but we failed when we got back I was so tired I lay down an hour later I got woken up by Mikey.

"What do you want?"

"GET UP I'M NOT DOING THIS TODAY!"

"Damn, Mikey fine."

After what felt like an eternity we finally got the guy who helped the Krang kidnap the girl and her dad ManAt this I hate those guys.

"Talk right now."

My brothers look at me surprised as I run up to the guy and grab him by the neck.

" I SAID TALK OR DO I HAVE TO MAKE YOU!?"

He said nothing.

"FINE!"

I take my robotic hand and press it to his skull I make sure to sing my song so the brain waves will come out better.

When I was done I dropped him right when I did that a can of something fell out of the truck 

"MOM?"

Hey, guys sorry for the short story I'm very tired and things have been getting worse over here in my house so if you guys read this just know that I'm very grateful to all of you.