What happened?

2nd pov

As you awaken from your sleep you find yourself in a crib-like bed, you try to call out to someone but all that comes out is the cries and wails of a baby a second later the rat mutant comes in and starts to rock you back and forth when he was done he sets you down and leaves confused you look at yourself in the mirror across for your crib you see yourself as a *BABY!!!*.

1st pov

*How did this happen? Where am I? Who was that guy? Ok, I know a can talk but I can think, so after I went through the portal I got transported here but where is here?  Well, wherever here is I'm only like 7 months here so yeah oh that guy's coming back.*

2nd pov 

They picked you up and took you to a living room-like area he set you down on the floor and called someone or is there more than one?  

"Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo come meet your new sister!"

You watch as the four mutants run in and look at you, you get nervous as they stare at you tears well up in your eyes you shake your head and didn't let the tears run down your face. 

" She's so cute!!!" 

"Yeah sensai what's her name?"

" Well, Leonardo her name is Y/n." 

You thought how did he know what your name was it didn't matter anyway because you knew that you were better here than in dimension X with all those experiments they do on you. You slime as they all hug you and say they love you.