Sorry... - Chapter 5

+=========+
   Y/N's POV
+=========+

There was attraction, people cheering, and again those speakers who can make your heart feel like it's exploding. I tensed but proceed, Fyodor took me to a few stans that weren't too crowded and we got snacks, we were just waiting for our order when a clown or actor approached me.

"Heeeeello My Fellow Funzies! How are we doing today?!" She came close to my face and screamed in my ears.

"I- Uhh It's been goo-" Flash, a flash blinded my eyes and I felt my eyes burned. 

I crouched and kneeled, rubbing and covering my eyes. "Shit it feels like it's burning" I felt and heard Fyodor behind me soothing me.

"Y/N, are you okay? Do I need to call a doctor or do you need anything" I shook my head and he the lady to go away.

"Let's go somewhere that isn't here okay?" He helped me up and guided me somewhere, I kept my eyes and ears closed and Fyodor just soothes me while waiting patiently for me to calm down. "Feel better?" He asked and I let my arms down revealing my crying eyes and heavy breathing.

"Yes... Thanks..." I looked down embarrassed by my action when he lifted my chin.

"There's nothing you should be ashamed of..." He used his sleeves to wipe my tears away. 

"Sorry, I probably ruined the day didn't I?" I felt bad, I never thought I could have such a reaction at a flash and a loud sound. "Hehe... I never had a reaction like that before" 

"You didn't ruin anything dear" He gave me a head pat. "You can never ruin anything in anyone's life, besides seeing you like this?" He lifted my chin higher again and looking at me in the eye. "It is adorable~" My blood rushed to my face and pulled away till I hit the wall behind me.

He laughed and I was conflicted, I looked at him and he continued to laugh. I stopped freaking out and grabbed his collar, I pulled him close and he stopped. We kept staring into each other's eyes till he smirked again.

"Do you like my eyes also?" I sighed and let go, I do but I was trying to see if he meant what he said earlier, whether yes or not does he think I'm adorable? Genuinely at least.

"We should probably go back and get our food," I said walking to the crowd again and trying to spot the person, she took a pic of my face and I would rather that she deleted it. "do you know where she went?" I asked Fyodor still trying to find her.

"I thought you were in a lawyer's degree" I turned to him with sharp eyes and he just smirked.

"*sigh* And didn't you say you worked with a literal detective?" He started to look around two and then pointed at a mascot. 

"That one seems a bit suspicious don't you think? When we got here I didn't remember seeing that and looked at how they are trying to attract people it's really stiff and awkward as if it's trying not to look this way." I looked and I saw what he meant.

We walked there and tried to talk to the person but they ignored me so I started talking to the one in the stall.

"Hi, excuse me but earlier someone from here took a picture of me without my permission. I wanted to ask you guys to delete it and then we're off." I said politely trying to keep cool.

"If you're not here to order then scram! We don't people wasting our time" I wanted to protest but Fyodor did so first, grabbing the dud by the shoulder and holding him close.

He whispered something I couldn't hear from the song before he pulled away to reveal the man in the stall to have a shocked face that was frightened for his life, makes me wonder what he said but kept quiet. The man nodded multiple times and got a camera out and deleted every, not just mines, pictures and footage. Fyodor thanked the man and we walked away I took one last glance behind and saw how he was glaring daggers at us and then I felt something coming our way.