Chapter 4 - ''Especially With Me Beside You,''

"We need to support the L/n's."

"Even after what they said to our Caitlyn?!" Her mother roared as a small Caitlyn was curled up in her room as tears fell from her already red eyes. Clutching a pillow, she squeezed it tightly remembering how Y/n's parents began accusing and blaming her for Y/n's disappearance three weeks ago.

She sat on her bed, letting her emotions flood over her, knowing that she would probably fall asleep if she put too much energy into crying. She looked up to her table and looked at some of y/n's possessions she had left there over time and she knew if she went looking she could probably find half a dozen more things that belonged to the energetic girl. She felt the drowsiness come over her but sat up in an attempt to dismiss it.

She couldn't help but want to stay in bed and pray that Y/n had gotten sidetracked and would show up in Caitlyn's room any minute now, but something deep down told her something was wrong. It had never happened before where Y/n had taken this long to get home. Walking out onto her balcony, she looked at the city continuing on without Y/n in it.

Sadness turning to anger she watched over the people and knew that she wanted to start her own search for her best friend. She looked at the enforcers who were meant to be searching for the h/c girl but instead stood at a corner talking and laughing with one another. She huffed knowing that this was the truth behind her wanting to become one so that she could do people the justice they deserve rather than standing around disobeying orders to search for a missing kid.

In the large living room, her parents continued to bicker with one another, "They are blaming our daughter for keeping their child out! We should not stand for that, that slander upon her and our family name!" Caitlyn's mother sat down bringing her hands to her face and sighed as her husband walked towards her kneeling beside her and placing a hand on her back in a supporting manner.

"We would think the same if we had lost our little girl. Please just let them have time to process and when they find Y/n I'm sure they will return to their senses."

Caitlyn sat on her balcony resting on the railing and scanned over Piltover begging that she wasn't found dead in a ditch, "Please be safe y/n" She grumbled closing her eyes.

Meanwhile, across the bridge, Y/n was breathing heavily wiping clumps of blood from her nose only to raise her fists again going back in for some more.

Powder watched as her sister beat the living daylights out of the woman, but she kept getting back up, "She seems far more foolish than when I first met her" Milo spoke watching Vi send punches to her head and body.

Claggor butted in, "She did ask Vi to teach her, and the best way to learn is to... well..."

Her body hit the floor again as she curled in around her stomach coughing gaining breath back into her lungs. She began to crawl back up onto her feet only for Vi to kick her over again.

"Y/n the first thing you have to learn is when to stay down." Vi was giving out and lecturing her when under her façade she was impressed at the determination and perseverance this girl had, she sat up getting back to her feet again. The h/c girl had not laid a hand on Vi yet but all the same, she had something that was hard to find in a lot of people in the lanes, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

There were bruises forming on her face and Vi knew well that if Vander saw this she would be in trouble, but she also needed to make sure the kid knew what she was getting herself into as well.

Finally, after too long Y/n stopped being defensive and decided to go in for a punch landing one on Vi's face causing her to gain a look of shock, it wasn't particularly a strong punch, but they would improve that over time.