Rescue of Lohot

"Sire," The young ladies swiftly curtsied, keeping as quiet as possible. If they were to alert guards, there is a very high chance of it, meaning the Prince's death. To the ladies finding Prince Lohot alive is a miracle.

"Lady Rhoslyn, Lady Alys," Prince Lohot rushes to pull us out of sight from the windows. "You shouldn't be here,"

The Prince quickly glances out the window—checking to see rushing around guards. But he finds none. "Queen Morgan, if she found you,"

"Sire, we're here to take you home," Lady Alys places a steady hand on his elbow. The gesture calms the Prince. He takes a deep breath, then another and a final deep breath before nodding.

"Put this on," Lady Rhoslyn hands her Prince a green dress that fits someone with a ruddy complexion. Not the colour for the Prince, but it will do.

"A dress?"

"It's the best way. No one will be looking for three women," Lady Alys states, a slight smirk blooming on her lips. This was her idea to dress the Prince up—a brilliant idea on the young lady's part.

No one will be looking for three ladies walking out of the castle. They would be looking for knights or a prince. Not women. They become hidden in plain sight. It's a perfect disguise.

"Genius," Prince Lohot allows himself to smile. He like's the idea of going home, especially after a long journey from Camelot to Rheged.

"We thought so too, sire," Lady Alys helps Lohot tie up the fastenings as she explains the plan. On the other hand, her sister stands by the door, ready to attack in case someone enters. She keeps an eye on the hall with her magic and the stone wall.

Lady Rhoslyn, like Master Merlin, prefers to use natural substances to perform magic. In this case, the young lady places her hands on the wall and uses the stone's natural makeup to peer through the wall without opening the door.

Once the Prince is done up as a woman, Lady Rhoslyn uses her magic to make the Prince's blonde hair longer. She and her sister then take the time to braid it back like theirs. A messy crown of sorts. One that he will wear in due time.

"You make a pretty fetching woman, sire," Lady Alys says, admiring her handiwork.

"For some reason, I agree with you." Lohot chuckles, looking down at the flowing dress. The ladies chuckle with their Prince then they get serious again.

Lady Rhoslyn nods to her sister and uses her magic on the wooden door. She opens it, and the laundry room appears on the other side. Lady Rhsolyn tells the Prince to step through, and they will make their way to the laundry room as quickly as possible.

"And stay out of sight."

Before leaving the room Prince Lohot was being kept in, Lady Rhoslyn casts a spell. To anyone looking in through a window they will see the Prince pacing the length of the room. Then Lady Rhoslyn opens the magic door to the room they were seen entering.

Lady Rhoslyn and Lady Alys fill their baskets with sheets—a proper alibi for walking into a room dressed as a laundress. Once ready, the ladies make their trek back to the laundry. This time they aren't stopped.

Once at the laundry, they call out for Prince Lohot. For a few moments, the lady's hearts leap in their chests. Then the Prince uncovers himself from dirty laundry. The ladies sigh and help him out of the hamper. They grab a fresh basket and make their way to the courtyard.

No one stops them as they exit the castle's courtyard and enter the town.

Meanwhile, Sir Gawain and Sir Percival walk into a tavern. First, Sir Percival walks in, then Sir Gawain a few minutes later. When Sir Gawain walks in, Sir Percival is sitting in the middle of the tavern, ale in hand.