broken bones ~eo~

Sorry for not updating!! I don't even have an excuse tbh 😭.

Eliza aged- 7
___________________

Eliza's POV:

"Mommy can you please come play with me?" I whine to my mama. Her and daddy said they are doing 'important work' and are both sat filling out paperwork.

"I will soon baby, just let mommy finish her work okay?" She says, adjusting her glasses. I think she looks good with the glasses on, but she only puts them on when doing paperwork. Daddy is also wearing some glasses, the same black ones like mommy. But he looks funny!

I stand in the doorway, watching them both as their eyes trace along either side of the paper, reading every word carefully. "Why don't you go play outside princess?" Daddy suggests and I nod in agreement, picking up my bunny, Aggie, and running downstairs.

"Don't run Eliza!" Mama shouts after me, but I ignore her and continue to run outside.

I play by myself with bunny, patiently waiting for my parents to finish their work. It's been ages and they're still not done.

I play the same boring game, which is me throwing Aggie high up into the sky. "Big woosh!" I shout as I begin to spin around before launching her up high.

I open my arms to catch her but instead she gets stuck in the tree. "Uh oh..." I whine, trying to jump up to grab her but she's too far up.

I groan in frustration, giving up and running back upstairs to mommy and daddy. "Mommy! Daddy!" I cry, making them both look up at me tiredly.

"What is it darling?" Mama asks as she takes her glasses off, sounding slightly annoyed at my whining. "Aggie is stuck in the big tree! I can't reach her!"

My papa sighs, "I'll get her out once I'm finished with my work, okay?" He says and I nod sadly.

Mommy gives me a sad smile. "Go play with another teddy baby and next time be more careful!"

"Okay..." I mumble, leaving the studio and going back outside into the backyard. I don't want to play with any other teddies, I want my bunny!

I stare up at my bunny pleadingly. If daddy won't get me her now, I will.

I cling onto the middle part of the tree and begin to climb up, it's really difficult but I hold on tightly, just like daddy tells me too when I'm on the monkey bars at the park.

The big branch is too far away for me to climb onto so I jump, quickly clinging onto it. My feet dangle down what feels like miles away from the ground.

I try to lift myself up onto it, but my arms keep slipping. "Mommy!" I yell in desperation. "MOMMY! DADDY!" I scream again, feeling myself begin to loose grip.

I hold on with all the energy I have left in me. "MOMMY HELP!" I cry out loudly. The tree is a lot bigger then mommy and daddy, so they might have to jump up really high to get me, or mommy would catch me if I fall. But they're still not here and I keep slipping!

"MAMA HELP ME!" I scream even louder, mommy must of heard me this time. My arms begin to give way, and just as I see mommy and daddy begin to run outside, they give up and I fall.

I scream in pain as I hit the ground forcefully, I hear something snap in my arm as I land on it. Mommy stands still in shock. Daddy rushes over to me, he tried to get me but it was too late.

I cry loudly, still laid on the ground in an uncomfortable position with my arm bent in a odd way.

Daddy tries to help me move but every time he tries to touch me I scream louder. "It's okay princess, it's okay. We need to get you to the car, can you be a big girl and let me pick you up?"