6

"You left me to die"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

After Esther showed up, Mikaelson siblings were trying to be normal family again after one thousand years. Now they were in the livingroom. Rebekah was having her nails done, Sam was reading certain journal,  compelled tailor was fitting Kol into a suit, Finn and Elijah were also in the were getting ready for the ball.

"Sisters, tell how handsome I am!" Kol ordered. Sam rolled her eyes.

"Ah Kol, you know we can't be compelled" Rebekah replied and Sam smirked at her younger sister.

Klaus then barged into the room pointing at Rebekah accusingly.

"Here we go" Sam muttered.

"You went after Elena! What is wrong with you?! You want another dagger in your heart?!!" Klaus hollered.

"Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Kol exclaimed.

"Go back to staring at yourself " Klaus snapped at his younger brother.

"And who are you? My father?" Kol asked, challenging his brother even though he knew Klaus would easily beat him.

"No Kol. But you're in my house" Klaus reminded him. Kol inched forward, closer to Klaus.

"Then perhaps we should go outside" he said and then Esther walked in the room.

"Stop!" She stopped them. Both boys looked at her.  "Niklaus come on" she said. Klaus turned to Kol then his mother and followed her. Kol watched his leave with smirk. Sam and Rebekah got up and started leaving. Kol noticed his sisters were leaving.

"Where are you two going ?" He asked his sisters.

"Anywhere you won't " Sam replied and left with her sister.

_____________

Time passed

At the ball

Kol and Brina were talking when someone walked up to them. They looked and saw Sam.

"Hello Brina" She said and Brina smiled at her. "Can you tell me where is Ellie?" She asked.

"She isn't here" Brina replied.

"But why? Wasn't she coming?" Sam asked.

"Actually she was but then she changed her mind and right now she is with him" Brina explained and Samantha's eyes widen when she heard 'him'. She knew Brina meant Scott by saying 'him'.

"Seriously they are together?" Samantha says from happily and Ellie nodded. "Oh my gosh I am gonna kill Niklaus for daggering me. I missed many things" she said and Brina nodded.

"Who is Ellie?" Kol asked Brina.

"She is my best friend" Sam replied before Brina did. After Sam gave the answer to Kol, she continued talking to Brina.

Kol was bored of their conversation so he decided to take his love of his life somewhere else where his twin sister wouldn't be.

"Sorry dear sister but I will take my girlfriend somewhere else where you won't be" Kol said started walking away with Brina but Sam stood in front of them.

"Sorry dear brother but I will be with your girlfriend and you can go somewhere else where we won't be" Samantha replied and took Brina with her.

They were talking for a long time but then Rebekah walked up to them.