18

"Hello old friend"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Samantha Mikaelson died and suddenly appeared in random place. She is still in mystic falls but nobody is in town. She could see people but they couldn't see her. It's strange, she has been studying about magic for her whole life but she has never heard about that place. Samantha thinks that she is on the other side, but she doesn't want to believe it.

Jeremy killed her and it is hurting her but mostly she is hurt because she will never see her friends and family again. She will never see Davina Clarie again, or Damon Salvatore.

If she is on the other side then , why nobody is there expect her? She wants to know the answer of this question. She doesn't believe that she is dead. She can't believe it.

Everyday she remembers how she was killed by her friend. By only person she has ever told about Davina. Jeremy is embarrassed about what he did. He hates Elena about it and doesn't want to talk to her.

Samantha is walking in the streets of Mystic Falls, she was doing it since the day she died. Suddenly she heard voices behind her, she turned and saw dark haired girl.

"Hello old friend" Sam said with big smirk on her face, looking at Naomi Brown

"Don't call me that, we are not friends" Naomi said, glaring at newly dead Mikaelson.

"It was different situation in 1600s" Sam replied with smirk, remembering 1600s with Naomi brown. The first time they met.

FLASHBACK
1623, 4 NOVEMBER
LONDON

Naomi Brown walked in the best Pub in London. She just sat down next to brunette girl, who was drinking different types of drinks. It was blood but Naomi didn't realized it.

"Hello, pretty eyes" The girl greeted to Naomi, with smirk.

"Hello" Naomi greeted back.

"I am bored, let's have some fun" the girl said as she went closer to Naomi. "Follow me" she compelled Naomi. She was vampire. Naomi looked confused, but followed her anyway.

They walked in the bathroom where bodies were laying on the floor everywhere. Naomi gasped when she saw dead bodies.

"Don't scream Darling" The girl said and she bit Naomi.

"Ahh" Naomi screamed.

She wasn't compelled.

It didn't work.

The girl got scared about it didn't work, so she gave Naomi her blood and snapped her neck.

END OF FLASHBACK

"You killed me and turned me into the monster like you!" Naomi yelled angrily at brunette Mikaelson who was enjoying the situation.

"Oh come on!" Samantha said. "Don't tell me that you don't like what you have become" she said making Brown girl to glare at her again.

"I hate you for what you have done to me" Naomi said making Mikaelson to roll her eyes. "Anyway what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I think I am dead, but I hope I am not. So I hope that I am not on the other side" Sam replied the question.

"Well sorry, my dear but you are on the other side" Naomi said with smirk. "How did you die?" She asked.

"The döubleganger wanted the cure of vampirism and her brother is one of the five. They needed to kill many vampires to find the cure, since I am the original and many vampires are sired to me, they killed me. Actually Jeremy Gilbert killed me because her older bitch sister told him" Samantha said with fake smile. It was like she didn't care but her death was like trauma to her. She was disappointed.

"Whatever" Naomi said.

"How can I see you? I mean, since I got here I haven't seen anyone. You are first person" Sam said.

"Same for me. And it's the worst thing because now I am stuck with you and you are like unremovable chewing gum." Naomi said sarcastically making Mikaelson to roll her eyes.

"I love you, too" Sam said with smirk.

_______________

THE SAME DAY WHEN SAM DIED.
FLASHBACK.

Davina Clarie is at the Church where she has been to since the day she was going to be sacrificed. Marcel walked in with sadness on his face.

"Oh, God what happened?" She asked.

"Sam, She is dead" Marcel said. "I just heard that, Jeremy Gilbert killed her for vampirism cure." He informed the girl.

Her eyes watered. She lost only person she has left. The only person who hasn't betrayed her, yet.

"You must be kidding! Right?!" Davina cried. She lost Samantha. Her Samantha was dead. Her Sam was dead.

 Her Sam was dead

"I am sorry." Marcel said as he pulled the powerful witch into hug. Davina cried in his shoulders. Tears couldn't stop falling from her eyes. Her Samantha died and she couldn't believe it.

END OF FLASHBACK

___________

A/N

DONE ✔

IT'S SO SAD TO WRITE!!!

NAOMI AND SAM ARE GONNA BE FUN TO WRITE!!!