21

"Enemies to Best friends"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

After Samantha Mikaelson died, she was stuck on the other side all alone it was horrible but now she is stuck with Naomi Brown and it's worse for her.

Naomi hated Samantha but she was alone here. She needed someone to talk to. Even if this someone was Samantha Mikaelson. At least it was not her father.

Like you heard Naomi hated Samantha Mikaelson but this last time she is feeling that they need each others. Both of them have changed for good.

They found people who could change them for better. They found people who could love them but now both of them are dead and none of they do not have their friends, lovers, and family to be with them.

That's why they do need each others.

Samantha was thinking same. She needs someone who will be here to being friend for her but she doesn't want to accept the fact that she needs Naomi.

Naomi walked in the room where Samantha was laying on the bed hugging the penguin. Naomi got confused but figured out that Samantha was depressed.

"Hey!" Naomi said as she walked in. Samantha looked at Naomi with rolling her eyes.

"Go away" Samantha said, trying to sleep.

"No. I think we both need each others and I just wanted to be friend for you. We are stuck together" Naomi said and Samantha glanced at her, with confused look.

"What do you mean?" Samantha asked and sat down on the bed.

Naomi smiled and replied, "I miss the time we used to be friends. Best friends"

Samantha smiled, remembering old times and then said, "Best friends, always and forever" with that Samantha's eyes were watered.

"Best friends, always and forever" Naomi repeated with tears.

"I missed our friendship too" Samantha said as she hugged her. "So, are we best friends again?" She asked.

"Yes, of course" Naomi said, "enemies to Best friends" she said after the hug.

"No" Samantha said. "Best friends to enemies to Best friends again" she replied with smirk on her face.

"So tell me about your new life" Naomi said and Samantha sighed was ready to tell her whole life. "How do you know Damon Salvatore? I saw you two together once" Naomi asked.

"We were dating. He is my favorite from my boyfriends least. Also I love him, now too" Samantha said.

"Ew, you and Damon Salvatore" Naomi said. "Now, are you in other relationshi" she asked.

"I was dating Davina Clarie" Samantha replied and Naomi's eyes widen.

"I have two questions," Naomi said. "First, what does was mean? And second, isn't Davina girl's name" she asked.

"First, me and her were dating but then she just disappeared and second, Yes she is girl." Samantha said. "I like girls too" she added.

"No way" Naomi said. "Is she your first girlfriend?" She asked.

"Yes, she is my first first girlfriend and I hope last one" Samantha said.

"Cool" Naomi said.

"He is alive" Samantha said making the Brown girl to glance her.

"What do you mean?" Naomi asked.

"Klaus, he is alive and misses you. He was heartbroken when he heard about your death and he seems to blame himself for it" Samantha said and Naomi smiled weakly.

"I miss him too" Naomi said.

"You're so stupid for dying for him" Samantha said, "it's your fault you are here. You died for nothing"

"I know" Naomi agreed. "But I did it for love" she added and Samantha nodded "Can I see how you died?" Naomi asked.

 "But I did it for love" she added and Samantha nodded "Can I see how you died?" Naomi asked

"Yes, of course" Samantha said.

The two girls touched with their hands and Naomi saw what happened.

"Jeremy now!" Elena threw the white oak to Jeremy. He caught it and was going to stake Sam.

"No! No!" Ellie yelled from the door. She couldn't walk at home.

"No! No Jeremy. I can't die. I have to find her!" Sam exclaimed in tears. "Please don't"

"Her? You mean Davina?" He asked remembering Sam had told him about her.

"Yes" She said in tears

"Jeremy do it!" Elena said.

"But she is my friend" he said.

"And I am your sister. We need to find the cure. The original vampire can't be your friend" she said.

"I am sorry Sam" he said in tears with looking at Sam and staked her.

"No" Sam gasped as her body started burning.

"No! No!" Ellie cried in pain from losing her best friend.

Samantha's body started burning and Ellie watched her death.

"SAMANTHAA!!" Kol yelled as he ran and saw her sister's death. Brina, Jason, Klaus and Rebekah were with him

"NO!" Brina yelled.

"No! No! No!" Rebekah stared crying and Jason speed over her and then speed away. Brina did same for Kol.

Naomi gasped after she saw how Samantha Mikaelson was killed by Jeremy Gilbert.

"Oh my god!" Naomi said. "I am sorry" she said.

"It's okay" Samantha said. "I hate what Jeremy has done but if he has never killed me then I would never get my old best friend back" she said.

"It's good thing then I guess" Naomi said.

"Yes" Samantha agreed. "But I am still going to kill Elena and Jeremy Gilbert." She added.

"I would like to help, if we will ever get out from this fucking place" Naomi said with giggling and Samantha smiled back.

__________________

A/N

DONE ✔

ENEMIES TO BEST FRIENDS.