7

"I thought I could trust you"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Brina and Jason's were sitting on the couch reading all books that Scott gave them.

Damon and Sam walked downstairs.

"Ew you slept with my brother?" Brina asked.

"I did" Sam replied and walked off.

"I'll go in my room" Brina said and started walking upstairs.

With Sam and Damon.....

Damon opened the door of his house.

"That doesn't mean I forgive you" she said before leaving but she saw the döubleganger on the door. She just smirked and left. Damon watched her leave with smile.

___________

"Well, well, well there is our girl!" Kol hollered as Sam entered the room. He got up from the couch, standing in front of her.

"Get out of my way, Kol" Sam gritted her teeth angrily.

"Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than Damon? Damon, was it?" Kol said and Sam glared at him.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth" Sam replied. Klaus smirked at Sam.

"Don't start Nik" Rebekah said before Sam could.

"I didn't say anything" Klaus said.

Kol begged Klaus to go out and have fun.

"Yes please go, this house has enough men rolling around it in" Sam yelled.

"Just like you, Sam" Kol said and Rebekah throw a shoe at him.
____________

Esther tried to sacrifice her children. Brina and Jason almost died. Sam and Kol decided to leave the town but in few days.

A/N

DONE ✔

BYEEEE