11

"I know who you are"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

That has been few days after Samantha and Kol met Jeremy. They became good friends. Kol and Jeremy were playing baseball together. Sam was just watching them but sometimes she was playing too.

Sam was thinking about Damon. She was thinking about if he still loved her. She didn't know if she loved him. She didn't know if she could love someone as she loved Damon.

Sam was in the some kind or cafe. She was drinking a bourbon as she heard someone sat down next to her. She turned and saw brunette girl. The girl looked at her like she saw an angel. 

"Aren't you young for an alcohol?" Brunette girl asked.

"I am older than you think" Sam replied and girl just smiled.

"I know who you are" she said.

"Really then say" Sam said and girl smirked before the reply.

"You are Sam Mikaelson. One of the original vampires" she said.

"And who are you?" Sam asked

"Davina Clarie" the girl replied.

"You are Clarie witch" Sam realized.

"Yes I am " Davina said.

"Why are you here?" Sam asked.

"What do you mean?" Davina asked.

"You just came to an original and started friendly talking to me, like you don't care who I am" Sam replied.

"Because I don't care" Davina said. "I'm here for few weeks and I do not have many friends so when I see an original. I can become friend with her" she added.

"You know I was witch before i would become a monster what I am today" Sam said.

"I don't think you are monster" Davina said.

"Isn't it funny? We just meet and now we are so close" Sam said.

"I think it's good to have friends like you" Davina replied.

"Thank you" Sam said with smile.

"I will go" Davina said. "I hope I will see you around" She said before leaving. Sam watched her leave with smile.

What was she feeling? Was that Love or Friendship?

She had no idea.

______________

Sam and Kol were in their house when Kol got message. It was from Jason.

"What happened Kol?" Brina asked when she noticed his face. He was worried.

"Brina is in danger and I know how to save her" Kol said.

"Did Naomi do something to her?" Sam asked worryingly.

"I think so" he replied.

"Go and saw your girlfriend" she said.

"Aren't you coming?" Kol asked.

"I would love to but I have something to do here. I think I found someone" she replied with smile.

"Ok see you soon" he said.

____________

A/N

DONE ✔

DAVINA AND SAMANTHA!!!!!
I LOVE IT SM. <3333