Words can hurt

This takes place after The Music Freaks Ep. 9

Drew was putting all his things inside his locker when he heard crying. He turned around to see a blue-haired girl running away from the music room. 
Isn't that one of Jake's music friends? Hailey?  

He noticed that there were all the other members running after her. He was watching them, inadvertently waiting for Jake to appear when he heard someone yelling. 

"Did no one ever tell you not to stare, ugh why can't you mind your own business" Drew turned around furious to see Zander right in front of him.
"Woah! Who pissed in your cereal today?" Drew said with a smirk,  Zander rolled his eyes and turned around to leave.

"Why don't you ask your egotistic boyfriend"

Drew watched Zander walk away with Luke by his side.
Egotistic boyfriend?! Who's my "egotistic boyfriend"? No one can have as much of an ego as me, giving himself a sad smile. But boyfriend? You mean jake?
Jake is not my boyfriend! Drew blushed to himself
And what did Jake do? Judging by how upset they are, he must have done something bad! oh my poor bb, I gotta check on him
He laughed at himself

Drew walked to the music room and saw a person sitting on the ground sobbing. "Jake?!" Drew uttered. The sight of his best friend sobbing broke his heart. He quickly ran up to Jake and kneeled beside him. He lifted Jake's face up. Drew flinched at what he saw, that's unlike drew, knowing that he acts tougher than a rock. Jake's eyes were red from crying and anger, his eyes expressed something that Drew had never seen before... Hatred?

"Are you okay, are you hurt, what happened Jake??" Drew said with concern in his voice
Drew saw the slap mark and put a hand to it for a brief moment. When Jake aggressively slapped his hand away. The shock and the heartbrokenness in drew's eyes was unreadable. If Jake was to be honest, he was kinda happy that Drew cared, but the recording is all he can think of right now. 

"Did you do it" Jake muttered under his breath. Drew stared at him confused, "Do wha-" 
"THE RECORDING, DID YOU SEND THE RECORDING?!" Jake cried, "You KNEW that I CARED, YOU KNEW I LOVED THEM!" The sudden yelling makes Drew flinch

love... that word stabbed drew like a knife, would he have said the same for the Jomies?

"W-What are you talking about Jake? why are you assuming that I did whatever "I" did?!" Drew became defensive. 
"WELL I DON'T KNOW DREW? maybe because YOU are a little SELFISH SPOILED BRAT, YOU picked on the music club, YOU are TOXIC" Jake stood up, getting ready to leave

Those words... Jake didn't know how much Drew cared about him, he didn't know that Drew loved him, Drew stood up as well. 

"I don't understand Jake, just tell me the problem and I'll fix-!" 
"You are the problem Drew"

Drew froze
Drew stood there speechless, watching Jake walk out the door. His eyes start to blur, he couldn't breath
oh sh!t drew, keep yourself together! 

The drew tried to go after Jake but he tumbled back onto the floor, then everything went black