Catching up

Drew suddenly woke up. He didn't seem to recognize his surroundings. Where was he? Why is he here? Who is he?

Drew sat there blankly in the dark room, he looked at his hands and arms, covered with syringes. Drew felt a rush my panic, he buried his face in his hands and thought hard about these questions.

After a while, Drew felt the frustration and the confusion growing. That was interrupted by the sudden light that flashed before his eyes.

"Argh!" Drew yelped as his hands shot up to cover his eyes from the bright light

"Oh.. sorry about that! You're finally awake" Drew heard a quiet voice as he felt that person approaching. He lowered his hands to take a better look at this person. He squinted his eyes as he blinked a few times, adjusting to the sudden light.

After a few blinks, he saw a young lady dressed in a nurse gown. Then it hits him, is this a hospital?

Drew stared at her blankly, unable to recall anything, Anything at all. the doctor must have noticed since she sighed approached him with a clipboard and settled beside him.

"Do you remember anything? What's your name?" She asked calmly, preparing her pen for any information

Drew looked down, his leg shook inadvertently from being impatient.

"I... don't know" He muttered quietly, still refusing to look at the nurse in the eyes. The nurse sighed and thought for a second.

The nurse spoke again

"Nothing at all?-"

"No!" Drew cut her off. He knew he was acting like a kid who got his toy taken away, but he couldn't help it

"I don't remember anything.. Not my name, not my friends or family" He turned his head to face the nurse, whose eyebrows furrowed. She then nodded and walked away.

-

-

-

"Hey, Drewy-bear~" Drew heard a high-pitched voice behind him approaching. He jolted his head around to see his assistant. Zoey.

Drew sighed as he turned his body completely to face his assistant. She was shorter than him, so he was basically looking down at her while she shifted her weight to one leg and crossed her arms.

"What's up? No good mornings?" She said, raising one of her eyebrows while Drew rolled his eyes

"Good morning, Zoey. How many times have I told you! Stop calling me that." Drew narrowed his eyes at the unphased girl in front of him.

Zoey rolled her eyes then looked around at the people who was looking her way, they turned around quickly, and... flustered?

Drew frowned, what the hell? He thought to himself as Zoey smirked.

"What can I say? I'm such a girl boss" Zoey said with a smug face and laughed. Zoey never changed, but.. How would he know? He doesn't remember.

"Do you just do this so you can see how many sugar daddies you can get?" Drew said with a scoff

"Sure, why not? Not like you wanna be one, unless?" Zoey said with a smirk as she winked

Drew's eyes narrowed into an unamused glare. He then smiled and shook his head while turning away.