Chapter 5

Kale - What do you mean?

Speaking in a low voice as Gokhan didn't even budge from his state. He kept his gaze on her.

Gokhan - You seem to hold back because she's far weaker than you, isn't she?

He pointed to the knock out Caulifla as Kale's eyes started to form into a glare and a small glow of green got the attention of Gokhan.

Gokhan - It seems I need to play this much more different.

Kale watched as he walked to Caulifla and kicked her stomach with the force pushing Caulifla away from them as Kale watched in horror, however Gokhan pushed his arm forward with a blast ready to destroy the knockout female Saiyan.

Kale - Please Stop!

Gokhan - Then make me.

His aura bursted as the blast kept getting bigger and the other followers ran towards Caulifla's side with Kale watching as her fist clenched and something inside her snapped.

Her power started to fluctuate higher and her eyes were slowly changing color. This increase in power got Gokhan to lower his blast as he got in a battle stance.

However his eyes turned towards the look of rage on Kale as she screamed and her muscles slightly grew, the knot of her hair exploded and her aura exploded in a green aura. The biggest change was her power and the color of her eyes.

Taking the stance of a raging animal, she rushed towards Gokhan who dodged her first attack and realized that anyone could interrupt their fight

He quickly placed two fingers on his head as he teleported in front of Kale and used the technique again as both disappeared from Sadala.

(Unknown Planet)

Both Saiyans arrived to the barren planet as Gokhan instantly backed away and looked at Kale who growled at him.

Gokhan - Come on.

Releasing his energy out, he flew to the sky as she followed and started just shooting energy blast at random however Gokhan did deflect them when he needed but he saw that she was just raging out. However something kept growing.

Gokhan - Better to help her control this now.

Changing trajectory as he created three energy rings and threw them at her and maneuvered them around her. This slightly distracted her as Gokhan took this chance to deliver a strong kick to her back, with enough force to send her straight to the ground.

Gokhan - Focus on what you want.

Kale - Kill...you....I'LL KILL YOU!!!

Gokhan - I guess that's one way to do it.

Flipping back as both clashed and each strike was getting stronger. The shockwaves on the planet were felt by the nearby planets.

Sadly this battle wasn't as secretive as Gokhan wanted since this got the attention of a certain cat and angel.