Chapter 2

The wind was the only thing pushing me back but even that wasn't enough for me to not reach my destination.

Jigan Palace.

I walked towards the door to find it already open. Pushing away the bushes and leaves, I see nothing but an abandoned palace.

Gokhan - You found nothing. Damn it.

I walked around and just found empty vases and bushes. What was so important about this place?

The more I moved the more I could see that the palace was empty. But I felt something strange, a small energy.

I eventually reached an area from the palace and all I saw was a beautiful waterfall statue.

Goku - Woah.

I felt something coming, quickly dodging as something struck the ground. I couldn't see from the darkness but I was able to sense it's movements.

??? - Who are you?

Gokhan - I was gonna ask "you" that.

??? - It doesn't matter. No trespassers, so leave now.

Gokhan - I'm not leaving until I meet the master of this palace.

Before I could even take a step forward, I was pushed down to the ground and he walked forward. I could see it now, he had golden hair and tail, however his energy was incredible.

Gokhan - Woah

Gokhan - Woah.

??? - I am the master of this palace. I am Master Wukong

(3rd POV)

Gokhan stood up as both looked at each other, like a lion ready to attack it's enemy.

Gokhan - I guess you never had visitors. I can tell from your attitude and (sniff) (sniff) oh and sense of smell.

Wukong - A warrior has no shame.

Gokhan - I can tell you don't.

Wukong - (chuckle) Okay then. You received my interest and you have a good sense of humor. Why are you here?

Gokhan - I've come to learn about this place. I saw it on a map many years ago and it caught my interest.

Wukong - So you've come to learn the ways of the master.

Gokhan - Nooo...I'm here to learn how to smell bad and live alone in an abandoned palace.

Wukong froze as veins started to show as Gokhan smirked and quickly in a flash, Wukong punched him in his gut.