INARI PLEASE

INARI PLEASE

Every so often we get to witness the birth of new socialites. These girls are youthful, they are hot, and always on the scene. Most of the time they seem to appear out of thin air leaving us asking, " Who are these girls? And Why are they so popular?" This is exactly what happened to Inari. One day, she is behind the scenes, supporting her husband and his career. Then the next minute, Inari wakes up to six million followers on Instagram and decides to capitalize on the moment but being It girl is starting to affect her family life and her marriage. Inari must decide between being a housewife and being behind the scenes or being a full-blown influencer or can she manage both?

 Inari must decide between being a housewife and being behind the scenes or being a full-blown influencer or can she manage both?

Inari Nicole Anoaʻi (Samoan pronunciation: [a.noˈaʔ.i] ah-no-AH ee; née Fofana; born June 17, 1987) is an American media personality, socialite, and model. She first gained media attention as the wife of Roman Reigns but received wider notice after making an appearance in Nicki Minaj's Good Form video. She has developed a significant presence online and across numerous social media platforms and founded several companies.

 She has developed a significant presence online and across numerous social media platforms and founded several companies

Leati Joseph Anoaʻi (Samoan pronunciation: [a.noˈaʔ.i] ah-no-AH ee; born May 25, 1985) is an American professional wrestler and former American football player. He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the SmackDown brand under the ring name Roman Reigns. He is the current and longest-reigning WWE Universal Champion in his second reign and the current WWE Champion in his fourth reign—with both championships, he is referred to as the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion. He is also the leader of The Bloodline stable and a member of wrestling's renowned Anoa'i family. Reigns is generally regarded as one of the best professional wrestlers active in the world today.

The series follows the story of Inari Anoa'i, a housewife of sixteen years who is an It girl.

Started October 20, 2023
Published October 20, 2023
Completed tba