03. Queencard

Chapter Three, Queencard

"You come from a very talented family," Manoucheca said

"Oh yeah, my parents made sure we had hobbies and interests that we could nourish into careers," Inari said.

Inari was a guest on the All Talk With Manoucheca Talk Show to discuss motherhood, relationships, her brand, and other topics.

"Do you do the same with your kids?" Manoucheca asked Inari.

Inari chuckled.

"I do. I find myself parenting the same way my parents raised my siblings and me. Whatever my kids are interested in I automatically sign them up and support them," Inari answered with a smile.

"What parenting is like for you now, versus what you thought it would be like before you had kids?" Manoucheca asked.

"So, it's different when their babies but when they start to have their personalities and independence it is a different field of parenting. It's full of crazy madness and challenges, but parenting is the thing that has taught me the most about myself. Being a parent makes me proud. I love my role as a mom and wouldn't change it for anything," Inari answered.

Inari also opens up about how nights are in her home with her six kids and her husband. It's hectic but we love how random each night can be with our family," Inari said.

"Have you always felt like an 'It-Girl'? And how was it initially adjusting to hearing that title being given to you from others?" Manoucheca asked.

"It wasn't too hard adjusting. In high school, I was pretty popular. I played sports so I was highlighted a lot. I've always been the spoiled one out of my siblings and used to get my way a lot. But I think it's also different taking that title on from other people. So that was kind of different for me. It did feel a little weird because it was like, 'Okay, wow. All these people like me and all I'm doing is just being myself.' It was kind of weird. But I'm just being myself and I love and embrace all of the love that people have for that. I'm so thankful," Inari answered.

"You have solidified your name as one of the undeniable It-Girls of this generation. You've flawlessly utilized your social media to boost the presence and awareness of so many brands, racking in millions upon millions. As you look back on the journey, what would you say is the biggest challenge about being a social media influencer and how do you get through it?" Manoucheca asked.

"The biggest challenge is not letting it affect my personal life but sometimes it's not easy because people tend to want you to be a certain way it's hard but I have an amazing support system that I depend on when it gets too much for me," Inari answered.

"When you say support system, do you mean your husband, Roman Reigns?" Manoucheca asked.

Inari smiled.

"Yes, he's my biggest supporter, I mean all of this happened because of him. You know he is generally regarded as one of the best professional wrestlers active in the world today. So, people are interested in his personal life which includes me so," Inari answered, lying her ass off knowing damn well that Joe does not support her hustle whatsoever.