08. Joe The Assistant

Chapter Eight, Joe The Assistant

Inari Anoa'i
@InariAnoai

It's ten rooms in the house why are seven people in my bed? I mean cuddled up, watching videos, and snoring. This is crazy!

8:33 PM • 2/4/24 From Earth • 555K Views

"Is everyone sleeping here tonight?" Joe asked as he looked around the bed.

All the kids were asleep in the bed. Inari chuckled and rubbed the spot next to her for him. "Come sleep here," Inari told him.

Joe moved to the spot with a big smile on his face.

"Cuddle time," Joe said.

Inari opened her arms. Joe immediately buried his face in Inari's chest. "Joe," Inari said, shaking her head.

Joe glanced up at his wife with a smirk. "You know I love your breasts," Joe said.

"A little too much," Inari said.

Joe wrapped his arms around her waist and sighed.

"So, have you thought about it?" Joe asked Inari.

Inari pursed her lips. "Yeah, I have, and honestly, Joe, I don't know," Inari answered.

"What's the issue?" He asked her.

Inari paused as her gaze slowly floated downward to her hand in Joe's hair. "What is the problem with us having another baby?" He asked her.

Inari sighed. "It's not a problem but I...maybe we should save this for counseling, I don't want us to fight right now," She answered.

"We're not going to fight, I just want your honest feelings," He said.

"I'm one of eight, so I'm cool with it, but do you want another baby because you genuinely want one, or is it a way to humble me and keep me at home?" She asked him.

When Inari asked if he wanted another baby to humble her, Joe looked offended, as he certainly had no desire to have a child just to interfere with Inari's career. Joe has always wanted more children, but he wasn't vocal about it to her because Inari seemed done after their second set of twins.

"No, I want to have another baby," He answered.

Inari nodded. "Let me tell you this: I will go to my doctor to see how everything is looking, and then we can start trying for another baby," She said.

Joe smiled. "Thank you," He said.

"Oh, by the way, you have to come and step in to be my assistant for the day tomorrow," She told him.

Joe nodded. "Okay," He said.

therealinari 1h

Inari didn't think Joe would actually do it but he here was stepping in to be her assistant for the day

Joe started off his duties by joining Inari in their home gym where she was working out on her treadmill.