04. Inari In Miami

Chapter Four, Inari In Miami

"I feel like I'm always crying when I talk to you, Joe," Inari said as they sat in the restaurant

Joe had brought Inari out for a romantic dinner but it wasn't romantic at all. Inari took a big step in trying to reconcile with her husband during the dinner.

Inari stated she was fucked up about her last fight with Joe and how it reminded her of her parents' relationship when she was a child and she didn't want that for her kids.

Inari wanted to discuss where they stood with each other. Joe begins the discussion by reflecting on his life and how there are certain values he was raised with and he expected his wife to honor those values.

Inari shook her head. "You knew who I was, if I'm not honoring those values then why the fuck did you marry me, Joe," Inari said.

During their discussion, "We can still work. I want you to continue your success and, you know, make lots of money," Joe told her.

Inari grew frustrated when she felt her husband was not understanding her issues.

"You not getting through that I just need you to be supportive. We keep talking 'bout money, we keep talking 'bout all the things that are unimportant to me. I don't care, like, do you not understand?" Inari asked as she began to cry.

"I don't know what else you want me to say, Inari, because I feel like I am telling you that I support you in your ventures and goals, but you have to put us and the kids first, that's all," Joe said.

Displeased by the course of the conversation, Inari ultimately decides to walk away.

"I'm going to Miami, I think we need time apart," Inari told him.

"Are you serious?" Joe asked her.

"Deadly," Inari answered.

811,682 likestherealinari Love an elevator mirror 🪞 View all 4,440 comments

811,682 likes
therealinari Love an elevator mirror 🪞
View all 4,440 comments

Roman Reigns Warning To Inari Anoa'i About Ceiling Challenge: "Don't Get F**ked Up"