010. February 14

Chapter Ten, February 14

The Wrestling Room
@Thewrestlingroom

Roman Reigns and Inari Anoa'i just celebrated 22 years together. The couple began dating in 2002 on February 14 💗

2:39 PM • 2/14/24 From Earth • 345K Views

361,635 likestherealinari February 14 ❤️View all 2,498 comments

361,635 likes
therealinari February 14 ❤️
View all 2,498 comments

For Valentine's Day and their twenty-second anniversary this year, Joe set up a romantic dinner for Inari and him.

"Oh my God!" Inari squealed.

The two show up at a private property where rose petals and notes lead to a candle-lit dinner table set for two overlooking the water. They sit and eat.

"This is cute and romantic, and you know I love a good sunset," Inari said, as the sun set over the water.

"I know," Joe agreed.

Joe and Inari laughed over old stories, even discussing the time Inari once ended up in the hospital on their fifth Valentine's Day together because she wanted to impress Joe by using a stripper pole but she hit her head because the pole wasn't installed correctly.

"I'm still traumatized," Inari said.

Joe chuckled. "That's what you get for letting the twins install it for you," Joe said.

"They swore they knew what they were doing," Inari said.

Joe changes the subject and tells Inari that tonight is the night that she is getting pregnant. Joe smirked.

"Boy, bye!" Inari said, hiding her face behind her hands.

"Come here," Joe told her.

Inari stood up and walked over to Joe and they embraced before he pulled her down onto his lap. "I love you so much, baby," Joe told her.

"I love you too," Inari said.

As they continued their embrace, Inari felt Joe's hands move down her back. He cupped her bottom and gave it a squeeze, his arousal pressing against her. After hugging for several minutes, their intimacy grew.