Prologue

~

P̷laylist

𝓜𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓫𝔂 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓓𝓾𝓱𝓮

𝓓𝔂𝓷𝓪𝓼𝓽𝔂 𝓫𝔂 𝓜𝓘𝓘𝓐

𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝔂 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓢𝓪𝓶 𝓢𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓱

𝓦𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓩𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯 𝓯𝓽 𝓡𝓾𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝔂

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝔂 𝓟𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓫

𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓢𝓮𝓪 𝓫𝔂 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓪 𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓮

𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝔂 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓭𝓪𝔂 

𝓨𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝔂 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮𝓵 𝓡𝓮𝔂

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓙𝓪𝔂𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰

𝓗𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓩𝓪𝔂𝓭𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓵𝓯 𝓯𝓽 𝓕𝓙𝓞𝓡𝓐

𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓫𝔂 𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓾𝓶 𝓯𝓽 𝓣𝓮𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓢𝔀𝓲𝓶𝓼

~

The sun peeked through the forest green leaves on the branches of a huge apple tree that stood in the middle of an open field at the edge of the town. The sunlight made the juicy red apples sparkle, which caught the eyes of an auburn brown-haired girl who stood beneath the tree. She reached her hand up to grab one, but suddenly a hand snatched it off the branch before she could. The girl huffed in annoyance and pouted her lips before staring at the person who had snatched the apple from her hand. Her green eyes with a blue outer rim stared into his hazel brown eyes. 

"Zach! I was going to pick that!" The girl shouted as she tried to snatch it from the boy's hand.

Zach looks at her with a soft smile, then reveals the apple in his hand. Teasing her by sticking his tongue out. "My apologies, but what kind of gentleman would I be, if I had let such a beautiful Princess like yourself pick an apple for herself from this huge tree?" He chuckled out, then gave her a soft wink after she snatched the apple from his hand.

The girl glares at him for a second before swiftly putting him in an arm lock, "Zach, I am a Princess who is also a fierce fighter like her father, so don't ever think for a second that I am some damsel in distress that always needs a helping hand!" She whispers out with a very serious tone in her voice.

Zach gulps a bit, feeling intimidated by her voice. He quickly escapes her arm lock, then turns to her. Their faces meet just inches away from each other. "I forget how feisty you are my beautiful Princess." He flirted with a charming smile, grabbing her hand to kiss her knuckles softly with his lips.