4 Damaged Buildings

"Listen we do get that what you guys did was of good but you were a bit reckless. Even though no one was harmed buildings did get broken down from.." Hayjo words were cut off as the door opened. A guy with spiked sliver and purple hair  does a handshake with Mingi. A necklace around him looked like it had matched  with the bracelet around Mingi's wrist. Could this guy be maybe Mingi's childhood friend or something.

"You know Hwa and Joongie and I walked outside and seen a building collapsing in unison we all said Mingi" Mingi only laughs "But I'm glad you're okay though" "Yeah I'm" Mingi replies The mysterious guy motions to his necklace. "Oh" "Don't worry I'm here but are you free tonight?" The guy ask "Yeah I'm how come?" The guy smiles joyfully at Mingi "Neylian" "He's been alive all this time and you're just now telling me this"

"Oowww my cheeks" "Ceyarilan how?" "Oh boi do I have story to tell you whenever you get free of time again" He hugs Mingi I then noticed the rings on the each of their hands. "For how long?" I ask Mingi protectively holds onto the guy's hands. "Relax even if they wanted to find out it wouldn't be so easy" The guy says He kissed  Mingi on the lips and smiled

"I'll see you later on my giant nerd Hwa,Joong and Woosan are with me Yeo Yun I want the both of you to ..." "Will do Sir" "And Mingi" "Yeah" "Don't ever forget that you're a nerd" "Says the owner of a tech magic company" The guy giggles and walks out. "So..." "By the way I already gave them money to rebuild the 4 buildings " "Louie!" The guy laughs and says something in another language we didn't recongize.