They Wanna Know

Everyone looked at something and whispered. I looked at Hongjoong and Seonghwa to which Hongjoong shrugged. "Wanna get closer?" "And be noisy this isn't like you my flower" "Oh hush I just mean that maybe they're just talking about something like a festival or community event" "And if it's neither?" "I guess maybe just let them be" "Yeah right knowing you would easily stare someone down just to get an answer" "Yah" "Let's go boys"

It was my other half he sat with multiple puppies around him. "Nrf! Nrf! Nrf!" There was a Yorkie just running around not on a leash. "Veio!" The Yorkie stops and looks at Luke. "Break" The Yorkie sits near the other puppies. "Later on little guy um? The necklace" I looked at my arm at the bracelet.

I don't fully know the details but from time to time I don't always feel like normal people are. And I'm not aware of my emotions either it's like I'm happy but then I may also look unhappy but don't even realize it. Cearlian since he was into technology created a way for my emotions to be registered. And that was an emotional wing sensor. Cearilan wore the necklace which was the guardian wing and mine which is a bracelet known as the lost wing. To place it simply Cearilan could read my emotions and at any point is able to be my voice of feelings.

"Cearilan" "Don't worry" He says smiling "They just wanted to confirm if I was sure that I would pay for the reconstruction of the 4 buildings" "But Hwa..." "Messaged you what my love?" I showed him the message he laughed "Hongjoong typed that" "What?" "Yep guess he was just a worrywart message back saying that you and I will be back home safely"