A Nice Day As A Squad Part 2

Mingi's View

"Guys, am I seeing things or is there a blue tiger with gray spots like a leopard staring at us?" "There is an actual blue tiger with gray spots like a leopard staring at us" "Kesi-Hyung!" Seonghwa walked towards the tiger and it looked at Seonghwa. "Kesi please be careful" Seonghwa opened his bag and pulled out a croissant that smelled yummy. The tiger then sat down and looked at Seonghwa its tail wagging in the air. Seonghwa opens the package and the tiger grabs the croissant out of the wrapper and runs off. Then it looks at Seonghwa and then runs off. "Big Bro" Seonghwa tapped onto his gloves and looked at them. "Oh gosh I should've not done that" "What happened Big Bro" "That tiger has been missing for over nine days," Seonghwa says "And just appeared and it stared at us" "It sensed the goodness from you guys" "Or from you" "Yeah it seemed like it knew who you were Big Bro" "Seonghwa what has to happen now" "It's been missing for nine days it's a likely chance that is created kids of its own and is forced to stay in our world" "Our world what?" Seonghwa smiles "I'll tell you all that I can but right now I'm concerned about that tiger it's not meant to survive out here" "So we just became animal rescuers" "More like animal guardians" "Whoa look we're wearing badges I feel like a boy scout!" The same symbol appears on Seonghwa's gloves and it glows blue. "Whoa" "Sir how can we help you?" "Remember how you guys told me a tiger has been missing for over nine days" "Yes" "I just seen it and I gave it food but it didn't eat it" "Oh no" "Sir it's likely that it might've created kids" "Or it's taking care of a smaller animal who has wounds" "Either way that tiger isn't supposed to be in Swlya"