one ~ "ᴛʜɪs ɪs sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴜɴғᴀɪʀ"

𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

great, another day at school. i hated knowing that it was a stupid tuesday, it only made it seem like the week would take forever.

The worst part is all the whispers about me when people found out my dad was working with 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘻 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢

In my opinion, they aren't even that pretty, i don't see what people see in them, but oh well.

I get ready for school, wearing a white tank top with a beige zipped up jumper on top, some cargos with converse to go along with it and i style my blonde hair letting it down, the natural waves of my hair sit just a little underneath my shoulders

i run downstairs to the sight of my dad. It was always just me and my dad, I didnt know my mum that well and i grew with that really quickly.

I didn't mind it being just me and my dad, except the fact he's quite famous. Which meant he's mostly busy.
_____________________________________
𝒜𝓉 𝓈𝒸𝒽ℴℴ𝓁
____________________________________

walking into school and the first thing i hear is the whispers again.

honestly i did kinda start getting used to it. It's the second week that I've been the talk of the school, although it is annoying, you grow with it quick so i just started to ignore it, and go to my friends, that didn't care about the whole mason thames and miguel cazarez mora thing. Nora. Me and Nora have been friends since first grade and ever since then we've never left each others sides.

We are soulmates. She never cared if i was famous or rich all that mattered is that we were there for each other.

first period sucked, i had music. yeah i do like playing the cello but its way much more better playing it in my spare time.

we're learning how to play on a keyboard anyways, so its not as enjoyable, i prefer playing string instruments, just like cellos, well only cellos really

____________________________________
The class felt so long, it felt like i've already been sucked into the whole day but really its only been an hour, which meant i had five more hours in this shithole left.

my next class was science, which me and nora didn't go to together, but i did have eugene who went with me, i wouldn't necessarily call him my friend we would just hangout when our own friends werent with us, thats it really, id say we're more of classmates.
___________________________________

it sucked. i got a seat next to the fucking gossip girl, out of all people, and we all know being the talk of the school and being sat next to the gossip girl wasn't so great. Amy, was her name.

"Is it really true you're Scott derrickson's daughter? or are you lying about it for attention" she laughs while saying that

god her laugh is so annoying, she always makes it extra high pitched for '𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴'
____________________________________

after a full 50 minutes of amy just being a pain in the ass the class finally finished, i didn't answer all of her questions though. just some of them.

now it was break, which meant i had to find nora. this was probably the most annoying part of the day, it would always get so crowded near the doors and its so annoying.
____________________________________

after the most difficult search, we find each other and walk out of that area, filling each other in on all the drama that happened in our classes.

She had geography and art for her first two classes, she likes art so it wasn't as bad for her, whereas for me, it sucked.